Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 09:16:48 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  131 TV Ads
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 131 TV Ads  (Read 3637 times)
Paul S

« on: September 14, 2008, 08:09:04 PM »

Has anyone got any old TV ads of the 131, either on VHS or that have ben copied to digital media? The one that sticks in my mind was for the '82 Series 3 Supermirafiori where the ad tells you how to "make one" from a Cortina 2.0.  I remember the ad vividly as FIAT ran a press campaign at the same time and I have a double page spread of the ad in an old "What Car" magazine.  I will scan and post this at some point.  For reference the 131 used was light metallic blue and the ad focussed on the performance aspects and extra features the car had like power steering, electric front windows and central locking.  They just don't make comparison ads like that anymore  Smiley
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 08:29:25 PM »

you mean this one on youtube 131 tv add, mate next door is cortina mad Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVTIGj81pJQ
jason

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
Phil

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 09:01:27 PM »

Excellent link, great advert, why did the Ford outsell the Fiat?

All I can think is that the majority of the UK population does what every one else does even if the opposition does something better..... Huh Huh

Present cars 131 2.0 Ltr sports twin cam, in Gun Metal, in bits and a blue 2.0 Ltr supermirafiori.
Paul S

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2008, 01:54:45 AM »

Fantastic!!  I have looked for this numerous times on You Tube and it seems someone has eventually  posted it! It is 26 years since I have since this ad!  Made my day  Cool
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.