Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 07:10:24 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Beautiful Fiat 600
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beautiful Fiat 600  (Read 4202 times)
kev131
Founding Member

« on: September 25, 2008, 08:33:00 PM »

I stumbled across this one on our last day. While old 500s are everywhere 600s are much much rarer and to mind more desirable as a result.

Although this is a restored example (1964), it was prepared to an incredibly high standard, I would say better than when it left the factory brand spanking new!! Again the owner was proud to show her off and opened her up for me. Note the replica in the exact same shade as the bodywork!? Wink

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
eugene

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 09:17:08 PM »

That 600 looks to be a well kept motor.Look how clean that engine is Roll Eyes.Didn't expect to see a Renault 4 in the background Shocked.
A person near me has a 1984 Renault 4/red for sale/RHD.600euro is asking price and it's in beautiful condition.Selling it caus he is into classic VWs and needs space to store the VW fleet.Eugene

owner of 5 LADA NIVAS 4X4 a 1979 Opel Kadett Coupe and a 1975 FIAT 131 Mirafiori 1585cc
Baja141

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 02:14:32 PM »

the owner was proud to show her off and opened her up for me.

I was trying to find pics of the owner if she open up sth else for us Roll Eyes Huh Grin

Fiat131TC-Fiat131CL
sid131

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 04:00:28 PM »

As per Fiat 600s does anyone want an Irish one? contact Liam Grant he has one for sale for small money genuine Irish rhd car needs restoredi think around half a grand!
Crazypierre

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 04:21:53 PM »

Lovely looking car. My dad had one when we were kids. Can you imagine a family of 5 (3 sons) going off on holiday in one of these? My dad's got nicked by car thieves in Rome the day after he took delivery of it brand new. Can you believe the Italian police found it the day after in a lock up?  The thieves had managed to removed the engine out of it and it way laying next to the car. Even more incredible: the Italian police mechanics refitted the engine for him in their workshops and got him on his way again!!!

But has anyone spotted what's wrong with this fine car in the pictures?
Pete
sid131

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 04:27:21 PM »

the 750 badge???
Crazypierre

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 04:56:54 PM »

Well spotted Sid!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.