Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 07:14:14 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Item published in a newspaper
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Item published in a newspaper  (Read 6100 times)
LE612

« on: May 18, 2010, 08:40:18 PM »

For the  newspaper publication, i select 3 Pictures.

I send them to the press department of Lo?burg information center.

The publication may be send to 3 different newspapers,

I tried to get them and post it here.

Mrs. Armbruster from the Lo?burg touristic center, welcome us, Rene waits for translation

the 131 on the central town hall square

the participants and their 131, togehter with Mrs. Armbruster and Mr. Fischer (operating authority of our Hotel)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 09:02:24 PM by LE612 » Logged

Roland

Black Forest, Germany
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 07:27:42 AM »

Excellent job Roland! Cool Let us know when it's eventually published and then please post up a copy of the article(s) for us all to see.  Wink

Thanks

Simon

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
sid131

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 08:27:43 AM »

is Enzo in this pic?
LE612

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 09:03:44 AM »

is Enzo in this pic?

Hi Sid,

no, he isn?t

he meets us, before we arrived the museeum Marxell and leaved us, together with Robert on the Black Forest Highway (B500).

I will look for a picture.

Roland

Black Forest, Germany
LE612

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 09:38:05 AM »

Excellent job Roland! Cool Let us know when it's eventually published and then please post up a copy of the article(s) for us all to see.  Wink

Thanks

Simon

Hi Simon,

I just talked with Mrs. Armbruster, asking for the article. She tells me, that she is still waiting, getting information from Mr. Fischer  Huh Huh Sad, because she had no great knowledge about the 3ma and the 131... I tell her, that Mr.Fischer even so, and it will be better that I will make the draft for the news-story. She agreed. Also she ask me, if we are satisfied with our Hotel... Roll Eyes  ... so tell her the truth... like the opulent tremendous portions (5 croquectes) , delicious sausages from Pirelli  (even charcoal)Grin , imminent, direct Service (once stands about 5 minits with his glass in his hand at the kitchen, begging for a bear  Shocked, promised reserved parking (there was always some french sh.tbarrels on the parking place... fish was already still swimming in the river, not in the kitchen.... run out of Coke ... and so on. She makes a remark about the profitability from the location, now she do not wonder why. I could only agreed with her.

regards  Roland

« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 09:56:53 AM by LE612 » Logged

Roland

Black Forest, Germany
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 10:39:58 AM »

I had one of the Pirelli sausages too  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Generally though I'd say that the overall hotel experience was a good one! It was certainly worse in Scotland when the management decided to send the Chef home even though the restaurant was fully booked for dinner! Roll Eyes

Please write lots of nice words about the 3MA event, the people and the hotel, as some of us might want to use it again! Wink Grin

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
LE612

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 10:58:51 AM »

Simon,

sure i will make a good draft, nothing about our internal speech will arrive the newspaper.

It was a really really  good event, and this i will put on the paper.

I  agreed with Rene, take one more picture, with Hotel Traube & a 131 on it, to the press center. So Mr. Fischer gets his publicity, he want got get for Grin, so he also can be lucky.

Roland

Black Forest, Germany
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 11:17:19 AM »

I  agreed with Rene, take one more picture, with Hotel Traube & a 131 on it, to the press center.

How about this one  Wink Grin

* Traube_131s.jpg (188.05 KB, 800x600 - viewed 448 times.)

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
LE612

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 11:31:11 AM »

I  agreed with Rene, take one more picture, with Hotel Traube & a 131 on it, to the press center.

looks good, please send it in origin size on my eMAIL Adress, so that i can take a part of it.

Roland

Black Forest, Germany
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2010, 11:51:24 AM »

The girls serving were really nice!  Kathrin you looked already for trade in your "old"BMW for a real car i.e. 131 Grin

Oh and the sausages do very well under my car, almost no wear Grin

Roland, Ela will be famous im Schwarzwald Cheesy

bellamacchina  Albert

Dronten  Flevoland the Netherlands
eugene

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2010, 08:14:10 PM »

I  agreed with Rene, take one more picture, with Hotel Traube & a 131 on it, to the press center.

The picture is excellent except for the Hummer.Pity it couldn't be rubbed out Roll Eyes.Eugene

owner of 5 LADA NIVAS 4X4 a 1979 Opel Kadett Coupe and a 1975 FIAT 131 Mirafiori 1585cc
LE612

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2010, 08:16:40 PM »

I  agreed with Rene, take one more picture, with Hotel Traube & a 131 on it, to the press center.

The picture is excellent except for the Hummer.Pity it couldn't be rubbed out Roll Eyes.Eugene

it is nearly rubbed out   Grin Grin Grin

look here : Draft for 3MA10 press report

Roland

Black Forest, Germany
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.