Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 09:50:19 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  131 Volumetrico registrationnumber
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 131 Volumetrico registrationnumber  (Read 11544 times)
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2007, 08:56:22 PM »

This evening I was active trying to do some pictures from old dia's. The result is not perfect but shows at least something.  Here is the subject of this discussion at the Motor Klassik Concours at Wolfsburg, Germany. I reached a second place after an immaculately restored BMW 3 Alpina, shame but the owner was an incredible nice guy and his car for sure stunning too. Nice to tell when I showed the car that nobody of the jury, and there were some wellknown persons could place my car. Did you do this at home? Fiat nor Abarth ever did this, a supercharger conversion??? My moment of glory was a talk with Dirk Michael Conrad,former editor from Auto Motor und Sport as he is a man with a great knowledge. He said it was a converted car until I showed him the factory brochure! Any questions mister??  I love my mysterious blue beauty.

* DSC04715.JPG (145.3 KB, 640x480 - viewed 474 times.)

* DSC04716.JPG (158.46 KB, 640x480 - viewed 421 times.)

bellamacchina  Albert

Dronten  Flevoland the Netherlands
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2007, 08:58:33 PM »

Little thing I love so much at thyis car are the winddeflectors at the front doors show"ANTITURBO". It means anti turbulence but is so REAL on this cars technique!

bellamacchina  Albert

kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2007, 11:34:13 AM »

Albert - Are you saying that Fiat produced a brochure just for this special one off blue car...or do you mean for Volumetricos in general?

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 06:50:31 PM »

For the Volumetricos in general but there were 2 different ones for the Racing and the Supermirafiori.

bellamacchina  Albert

Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2007, 07:39:02 PM »

I remember seeing the program ....  I'll go emule searching to see what I can find...

I now have a program called "Vite Straordinarie" (Extraordinary Life)  about Gianni Agnelli. It's a documentary about Agnelli and doesn't seem to be the program I remember, in fact it looks like a very recent program. It's in Italian (so makes no sense to me Undecided) and it's 1 hour 40 minutes long. I'll watch it to see if it shows Mr Agnelli's Silver 131. It seems worth watching just for the Italian lady presenter Cool I'll report back once I've watched it...

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2007, 07:42:39 PM »

Great Theo, thank you!! I hope we find something more!

bellamacchina  Albert

Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2007, 10:31:45 PM »

No, not a single 131 in the programme  Embarrassed The search continues...  Wink

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2007, 08:07:25 PM »

We will find the article, be sure!
Thanks Theo!

bellamacchina  Albert

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.