Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 08:43:36 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Portuguese and Spanish people
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Portuguese and Spanish people  (Read 4049 times)
N. Dinis

« on: November 28, 2012, 09:55:26 AM »

As I've posted before, this topic is to know how many active members we have arround here from both countries. later we could thnk about a cross country meeting Smiley
N. Dinis

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 09:59:26 AM »

So starting up, I'm Nelson, 26 years old and owner of 2 131s (1.8 and 2.0 TC's) a Fiat 132 GLS 3 Delta's HF Turbos and a few others. I own a taxi company, wich was from my grandfather and the taxi is a beautiful Ford Sierra 2.0 DOCH EFI. It just started to work one month ago replacing a REAL problematic Peugeot 406 Hdi. The Ford is awsome so far. I'm loving it and costumers like it too. I'll post some pictures later on

kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 11:04:55 AM »

Great idea - I hope it is successful - There are so many Seat 131s still in every day use in Spain...and lots more being cherished as classics. Have a word with Steve (Parish) on here too.

You may like to note that there are two big Fiat 131 events in the planning stages.

(1) 3MA13 in Bavaria in May 2013 - Details on this forum.
(2) 3MA14 is currently planned for Turin (Torino) - Details to follow in the future.

Cheers

Kev

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
N. Dinis

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 01:48:54 PM »

I don?t see people participating in a event this far from center Europe. I'm sad that I lost the last meetings but one day I'll sure participate in one. It's just having all my junkies on the road Smiley
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 06:15:01 PM »

I would love to go to Spain-Portugal but it is too far from here to have a lot of members. I bought my Alfa 6 in Malaga, needed 3 days of driving and a lot of diesel one way.  We should go there all winter and drive around Grin

Why was your 406hdi problemetical?? I know them as ultra reliable??

bellamacchina  Albert

Dronten  Flevoland the Netherlands
N. Dinis

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 06:32:13 PM »

It's 897.000kms Tongue Lots of electrical issues, cables burning lamps fuses... A mess.....It did its job
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2012, 06:47:54 PM »

Oh, with only 897000kms Grin I have a Xantia Break td overhere with 580000kms, still going but nobody wants it

bellamacchina  Albert

Dronten  Flevoland the Netherlands
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.