Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 02:53:35 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  brooklands & Auto italia events
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: brooklands & Auto italia events  (Read 5092 times)
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« on: February 17, 2013, 09:53:35 PM »

Now if we are going on mass to both  of these events lets get the meeting point before hand ,as thats  what we go for, too  meet up and park together all chummy like  Grin  
 so put them in your diary and make sure your there , Wink ive already had to delay my hols to get to stanford , havent been for a while so we'll make extra effort

Auto Italia Italian Car Day: Saturday May 4 - Brooklands Museum

Developed over the last 27 years, the Italian Car Day has become established as the UK?s premier event for owners and admirers of Italian cars. Brooklands Museum is once again the venue, this historic location providing visitors with the opportunity to see and hear selected cars being demonstrated on the demanding hillclimb and the circuit at the adjacent Mercedes-Benz World.

Visitors arriving in any Italian car, be it a Fiat or a Ferrari, will have the opportunity to park in the areas set aside for the appropriate marques, car clubs and register displays.

Summertime Classics: Sunday July 7th ? Stanford Hall

A new event for classic cars and motorcycles of all marques and nationalities. Centrally located in Leicestershire, Stanford Hall offers easy access from the M1 and A1 motorways. This superb stately home is surrounded by acres of excellent parkland, ideal for extensive vehicle displays.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 06:06:00 PM by jasonh131 » Logged

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 11:43:40 PM »

Stamford hall is now a general classic car show Huh??
so is broklands the only italian only car show now ?

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 06:28:20 PM »

brooklands 2 days before 3ma , new m25 services around cobham junction 9/ 10
 looks like u can to it either way to the south side (anyone confirm this ) good plaace for every one to meet up from around the country ....

http://www.extraservices.co.uk/location/cobham/

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 06:06:55 PM »

Who else is coming for this  Wink

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 06:38:37 PM »

Yes Jason, I'll probably be there but won't meet at the new services on the M25 as I come up the A3 from Guildford and have no need to use the motorway. Will confirm attendance closer to the date.

Not sure which 131 I'll be using for Brooklands - or 3MA come to that as the Abarth's MoT is due on the 21st April and I think it needs anti-roll bar bushes. Undecided. Luckily I have two other road legal 131s, the yellow Special and the red S2 1600TC Super so I could use one of these - just that they are as yet 'untested' - especially if I have to press one into service for the Germany trip.

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
strada

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 10:18:30 AM »

GPD is coming hopefully.
id like to have a look over the red mk2

my name is chris reynolds, i currently own 2x supermirafiori mk3, strada 65cl, strada75cl auto, strada super85 convertable, strada 105tc mk1, strada105tc mk2
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2013, 09:17:57 PM »

you can get to cobham service from either direction and meet up and leave in either direction ... so shall we say
 9 am is that alright with everyone who want to convoy up to brooklands

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 06:53:32 PM »

Bloody ?15 each now to get in    Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
 there taking the p*** now
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 08:19:04 PM by jasonh131 » Logged

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
124AC

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2013, 09:56:42 PM »

OW!   Shocked Cry

I didn't realise it was that much!

Still planned on a visit tomorrow.

Probably turn up direct at the site.

Cheers
Duncan

Current Fleet:  124AC Coupe. Torque tube model.  Supermirafiori 2000 S3.   Alfa Sprint Cloverleaf 1700.  Lancia Delta Integrale 8V Kat.  Lancia Delta Integrale 8V Kat
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.