Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 07:37:19 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  131 abarth part number help????
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 131 abarth part number help????  (Read 4429 times)
theredx19
« on: November 04, 2009, 06:22:28 PM »

After an earlier topic and the fact I didnt manage to get my 500 series torpedo (1928) I have decided to look in the "hidden" lock up as it has been a long time since I have been it and only one other member here has seen it and knew one of the cars when it was fairly knew. But I need help seeing if the front chassis and valances are the same for a 131 abarth as for a standard 131 as the Irish weather has been a bit cruel to her but also can any one give me a contact to a good parts supplier for a 124 abarth who wont pick prices off the top of their heads, if anyone has any info do pm me as some of these motors might actually get to move after 20 plus years asleep....
sid131

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 06:58:06 PM »

so you devil you have a 131 abarth?? i reckon the chassis & inner valances would be the same? which side you need? both?
theredx19
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 07:21:05 PM »

I cant comment but they have been in storage for a very long time as I wasnt the only Fiat lover in the family  Shocked Shocked
brensport
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 07:46:29 PM »

Dave whatever you have is mine and whatever i have is my own Cool Cool
The inner valances & chassey legs are the same, I think. Which side are you looking for?                                                                                                                                               
hammerbeirne

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 07:59:54 PM »

By jaysus there comming out of the woodwork now ::)the only difference with the valances is the older 131s have a different type suspension tops best of luck with her Cool
sid131

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 10:34:02 PM »

come on Dave what have you got? & what do you need valance or chassis legs left or right, i have a front crossmember behind the front panel?
theredx19
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2009, 06:22:04 PM »

I need a left hand valance for this car as it not for me but is for another lad I know but thanks for the pm as I will ask if I can take pics for you as he is very protective of his cars.
sam22

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2009, 07:42:58 PM »

ha, ha i know what he has as i collect some parts off of dave down in the south east of ireland, good man she will be a nice original one owner abarth when your relation gets her finished, almost as good as nicks car will be.
sid131

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2009, 07:57:30 PM »

never mind the almost  Wink Wink same standard will apply with this unique car & thanks for the pics Dave, she will be a fine machine & so rare its hard to believe a genuine Irish one!!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.