Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 07:27:52 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Reproduced VIN and TIPO plates for 131 Racing / Mirafiori Sport
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reproduced VIN and TIPO plates for 131 Racing / Mirafiori Sport  (Read 6084 times)
MarkoH

« on: December 15, 2010, 04:32:59 PM »

Hi guys!

Reproduced plates are now ready to ship!

The price for the set (includes both plates shown in picture) is 37,00 EUR including shipping. If you like to use ebay, this set can be found here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280604631096

Cheers,

Marko from Finland

Marko Hannula
Mynamaki, Finland

Fiat Ritmo Abarth 130 TC -86
Ford Sierra RS Cosworth -86
chris131

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 06:52:40 PM »

Hi, I would be interested in a set of these. If I was to email you my numbers from my plate can you get them put onto the new plate?

chris
MarkoH

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 07:18:42 PM »

Hi, I would be interested in a set of these. If I was to email you my numbers from my plate can you get them put onto the new plate?

chris

Hi Chris,

You need to put the numbers onto the plate by yourself. It is quite easy with 4 mm letter punch tools.

All the plates I am selling are sold without unique vehicle identification numbers. That's because I want the car owner himself to be responsible about the numbers on the plate.

Marko

Marko Hannula
Mynamaki, Finland

131racing

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 02:45:29 PM »

hello where is the small one fits please?
MarkoH

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 07:02:07 PM »

hello where is the small one fits please?

Take a look at this:

Marko Hannula
Mynamaki, Finland

longhamrob

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 10:56:35 AM »

I dont know if uk cars are different but my chassis plate doesnt look anything like yours??  I have only the one plate & it is the same as in the Fiat Owner handbook page 84 (English version).
david

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 03:09:41 PM »

The chassis plates changed in as I recall 1980 and the one pictured is of the earlier type.
MarkoH

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 12:59:21 PM »

The chassis plates changed in as I recall 1980 and the one pictured is of the earlier type.

I do have the later type VIN plate too.

Marko Hannula
Mynamaki, Finland

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.