Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 25, 2024, 08:48:21 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Wrong side of the road / car
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wrong side of the road / car  (Read 11742 times)
hammerbeirne

« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2009, 04:04:33 PM »

Im sorry lads but i never read such a load of cods wallop about left handed and right handed statisctics Grin By the way did anyone when they were younger ::)drive on a road pissed and see two white lines where there should only be one Solution close one eye Grin Grin Grin

Hi Enda - The only statistics in this thread are in the second posting...and I'm fairly sure you were not present at the time the stats were being composed...! Grin

Perhaps you mean the stories and theories about about how various countries adopted driving either on the right or left...? I couldn't say if any of it was codswallop or not - but I was entertained by it.  Wink
Maby its not codswallop Kev but its all a bit confusing Roll Eyes
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2009, 04:53:42 PM »

Just one of those convoluted nonsense threads that we sometimes indulge ourselves in.

You're not the new owner of the black 132 from Derby are you..? Wink

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
hammerbeirne

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2009, 05:48:56 PM »

Just one of those convoluted nonsense threads that we sometimes indulge ourselves in.

No not me im afraid did you get one yet?
sid131

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2009, 08:09:41 PM »

Enda you mad thing i laughed at the 2 white lines & the hand over the eye bit, that was years & years ago when we could get away with it
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2009, 09:49:58 PM »

No not me im afraid did you get one yet?

Nope - Still looking hard though... Smiley

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
hammerbeirne

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2009, 04:55:59 AM »

Enda you mad thing i laughed at the 2 white lines & the hand over the eye bit, that was years & years ago when we could get away with it
Yea Nick the good old days we could probably hold a bit more booze  aswell Changed times Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Grin Grin
miro-1980

Abarth leads the way !

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2009, 05:09:34 PM »

Guys,

the explanation is simple it was the UK guys to pay more for spare used parts , as there are fewer RHD than LHD cars  Grin Grin Grin

Miro 

Fiat Abarth 131 Rally Gr4 1976 (replica)
Fiat 124 Abarth Rally Gr4 1973 (replica)
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.