Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 25, 2024, 06:50:25 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Insurance value
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Insurance value  (Read 10889 times)
sid131

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2014, 06:37:12 PM »

Theo is that 5000 on each car or all together?
Simon thats a great deal 11000 miles Grin if i had that deal i would drive classic cars everyday! Cool
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2014, 07:19:01 PM »

5000 miles each car and I get close with all of them  Cheesy The Gamma recently covered 1150 miles in four days on the Mega Gamma Meeting (sort of 3ma for Gammas  Cheesy we should call it MGM  Grin http://s801.photobucket.com/user/Thotos/slideshow/Mega%20Gamma%20Meeting%202014?sort=9).

Next weekend is the Lancia Motor Club's Welsh Weekend so the Trevi will cover nearly 1000 over the weekend  Cheesy

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2014, 01:25:53 PM »

Insurance value here in Holland is also always a problem. I got a few of my cars insured with an agreed value, at least you got something when you loose it completely. A Racing should be between 10 and 15 at the moment but indeed you cannot insure the effort you putted in the car like sid131, also originality is impossible to insure because you cannot duplicate that. And with unique cars there is even a bigger problem, what should be in your opinion the value of my blue Volumetrico?
Another story, someone crashed in the side of my Fiat 1500, agreed value 5K, damage 2 doors, definately repairable but with the loss of a part of the original paint. Is there any Insurance company who pays for loss of value and how can you discuss that? I had contact with the guy who taxes damages, that was 1,5 weeks ago and since it is silent because I am afraid he don't know how to handle it as he does normally the standard work on Golfs and Focusses I expect. I will ask the company where I am insured if they have or need people who know how to work with specific classics. A Fiat 1500 is relatively scarce but not unique, I am really afraid what happens with an even scarcer piece.............................................. to be continued

bellamacchina  Albert

Dronten  Flevoland the Netherlands
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2014, 01:50:09 PM »

Unfortunately scarceness does not translate into high values  Undecided otherwise my Trevi being the only Trevi Automatic in the UK (possibly the only RHD Auto?)  would be worth a fortune. But it's not worth anything  Cry   

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
sid131

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2014, 05:15:24 PM »

I think we are all aboard the same ship here lads  Sad
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.