Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 09:46:22 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  127 boot spoiler
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 127 boot spoiler  (Read 3139 times)
sid131

« on: January 25, 2009, 01:14:21 PM »

i know its not 131 but its Fiat,
my friend is restoring 1979 127 sport & is looking for a boot spoiler to eventually finish the car off, does anyone have one stashed away or know where there is one he can buy? fingers crossed.
nigel131sport

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 01:20:58 PM »

HI I HAVE A 127 SPORT REAR SPOILER AND OTHER BITS IF YOUR MATE IS INTERESTED, GOT SOME REAR SEATS ( MINT) SPARE CYLINDER HEAD,AND OTHER BITS, CHEERS NIGEL
sid131

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 05:56:27 PM »

Thats great very interested if its a bootlid spoiler as opposed to the roof one! let me know which one please & what condition, or you can email or pm me & if i got your phone no i will phone you, thanks Nick.
sid131

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 07:42:08 PM »

Hi Nigel can you let me know if its the spoiler that goes under the bootlid window that you have?, please let me know one way or the other cheers Nick.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.