Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 11:46:47 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  3ma09 - Important information for attendees
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 3ma09 - Important information for attendees  (Read 2482 times)
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« on: May 07, 2009, 01:17:12 PM »

Less than 3 weeks to 3ma09! Those of us who are going must be very busy getting ready? Cheesy.

We need to inform the Turin authorities of the registration numbers of the cars taking part in? the 3ma meeting as we are trying to get permission to use parts of the city which are not normally open to old cars. So please let us have the details of the cars (model and year) coming to Turin for 3ma09 and their registration numbers. Drop us an email with the details at 3ma@131mirafiori.com or complete again the registration form at http://www.131mirafiori.com/3ma09Registration.htm. While driving in Turin, you will need to be in possession of all legal documents for the car including registration document/title of ownership and insurance valid in Italy.

If you are still thinking about joining us but have not as yet registered then you only have a day or two to join in. It may already be too late for the factory visit as we seem to have reached the full available capacity for the tour. The hotel is still holding a few rooms for us but they will be released soon.? ?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 01:35:36 PM by Thotos » Logged

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
theredx19
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 06:08:07 PM »

Well as you know Theo I wont be attending as I am hoping to have my first child while you are all there but another important thing for such a long trip is have all the belts and fluids been changed. As someone who regularly does trips with other old Fiats and can cover over a 1000 miles a few things we do which can help is the good old cb radio handy to keep the group together as the phones can be very slow when roaming, the other thing is each person is given a certain section of car parts to bring and read up on changing and diagnosing these parts and at least 2-3 full sets of tools allowing 3 people to work on the one car as I have seen brand new t-belts coming off and sure look at 3ma07 with all the little incidents.... This is what I feel is very important and also with european AA cover to have an agreed value on the cars as if they think the tow is more then the valueof the car they may just pay you the price of the car and leave it behind as it was last year on a mini Fiat meet we had a sport jump the cam belt and brake up the aux shaft new engine time.... Now dont think of this as a bad news post but as a post that could help bring everyone home with their cars but I want to wish all of you the best of luck on the run and I hope none of my posting is needed  Smiley Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.