Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:31:39 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  3MA Reconnaissance mission
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 3MA Reconnaissance mission  (Read 3572 times)
Administrator
Administrator

« on: January 26, 2007, 02:57:17 AM »

Two of the 3MA organisers from the UK travelled to Ireland for the weekend of 20-21 January 2007 where together with the 3MA Team's Irish member, had a reconnaissance mission to try out the planned driving routes and finalise the accommodation options for the 3MA.

Details can be seen on the website's news section at http://www.131mirafiori.com/news.htm

Kennedy of Sixmilebridge

all-italia.net

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 10:55:15 PM »

I feel it's my duty to tell you that road out from Killarney which has Torc waterfall on it, Irelands highest waterfall, also has the tarmac rallying stage,
Molls Gap, on it.

This few miles of road is considered by many to be the finest tarmac rallying stage on the planet.

Ye' must make sure to have a good enjoyable spin up the 'gap when ye' visit Killarney.
It is driven in the up direction, with your back bumper facing Killarney and your headlights pointing towards Lady's View.
It's too hard on the brakes of any car, to do in the down direction.

It also makes for a fantastic and somewhat frightening in-car video, for people who are into all that.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just found a video link of rallying in Killarney, if you are interested. No in-car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEzNukHZJAI&mode=related&search=
« Last Edit: January 31, 2007, 02:30:31 AM by Kennedy of Sixmile » Logged

all-italia.net
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2007, 02:36:21 AM »

Nice video  Cheesy But unfortunately no 131s  Embarrassed

I would also like to confirm that at least I will be driving a lot slower than that during the 3MA  Cool

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
fiat131sport82

suljo mohamed. now live london engaland.like 131

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 03:52:46 PM »

hello 131 frends, i try to come now i live uk but before bosnia. i have 131 diesal good car but make will try to come to best fiats meet. thankyou and sorry for bad england i learn more  Cool
suljo mohamed

suljo mohamed from bosnia now live london engaland
djape1977

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 11:34:52 PM »

djes ba suljo? otkud odje?

get a bigger hammer!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.