Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 04:55:45 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  WHO HAD THEIR PANELS DONE AT SPL?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WHO HAD THEIR PANELS DONE AT SPL?  (Read 2763 times)
106usj

« on: January 26, 2014, 04:33:34 PM »

I need help!
Can anyone remember which forum member mentioned he had sent all his 131 panels and shell to SPL in England for dip & strip??
I have spent ages & tried to find the post but cant find it as the member had left me his email so I could contact him for info as I am also planing the same process for the dreaded rust removal.
I was going to reply but got side tracked NOW FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANT FIND THE POST.

Thanks  Smiley
longhamrob

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 07:18:38 PM »

It was me.
The shell and two NEW doors only were done. No other panels needed attention as the originals were changed to fibreglass as per the Abarth Stradale bodykit supplied by forum member Walenzy.
Details of what they do is shown on their website. I cannot answer any specific questions as i have never been there having only ever spoken to them by telephone.
I stress it is expensive & probably even more so when additional panels are requested.
If you consider this it may be sensible to do a 'full' restoration.
106usj

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 10:23:39 PM »

Thank you for the reply, I am sorry I lost the post.
I will PM you mate.
Cheers.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.