Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 06:22:04 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  We seek them here, we seek them there, we seek them everywhere (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  JRY 60V......Where are are you now?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: JRY 60V......Where are are you now?  (Read 4451 times)
paulus155

« on: July 17, 2008, 10:17:30 PM »

Hi all..........i owned JRY60V for a few years  in the early nineties and carried out lots of restoration work on it.........i sold it in March 1996 to a chap who raced 131's in the pre-83 saloon championship called Marcus Maylam.......his brother Guy also raced 131's.........can anyone shed any light on its fate......cheers Paul
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 07:17:05 AM »

Welcome to the site Paul.

What car was it...? A Sport..? Any pictures? Smiley

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
paulus155

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 05:06:04 PM »

hi Kev............it was a black sport...........i had replaced most panels bar the roof and the bonnet and was in the process of getting paint quotes when my wife revealed she was expecting our first child.............had to sell the sport and my 2000T/C Panorama Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
italianxrays

Fiat 131 - VFP783X

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 09:04:20 PM »

I did correspond with Marcus for a short time as he was then building a grp 4 replica, think he lived Coventry area then moved to Devon / Cornwall not sure, may have an old address somewhere ? Yes he also had a keen 131 brother.

Cheers

Ian
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.