Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 04:49:33 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Wanted 131 racing/sport
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wanted 131 racing/sport  (Read 2117 times)
alfabruce

« on: April 19, 2022, 12:11:13 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Im looking for a 131 racing/sport to convert into an abarth replica.

Ideally it would be a car thats not show room as I cant bring myself to ruin a nice one, unless its possible to remove the good panels and replace with fibreglass in such a way that the original body etc is maintained in good order in case I ever wanted to return it to original.

Cheers

Tim
ros

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 08:29:08 PM »

Hi Tim
  I have an orange genuine Walter Rohl sport left hand drive that is a genuine car but  l may sell.
Robert

'76 1600s mirafiori & '79 Sport owner. Thurles Co. Tipperary Ireland
idahobrava

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2022, 07:28:23 PM »

I may have the car you're looking for...I have too many 131's at this time.  I'm going to be selling 3  2 door cars soon and after seeing your search I thought I'd reach out.  I have 2 1979 US spec Bravas, both were light rear end hits,  in my view both fixable. One of the cars was an automatic transmission car that has no engine , has a complete interior that is in sad shape.  The other 1979 brava has an engine, is a 5 speed car, but the interior is gone, (there is another 1978 131 4 door car that I bought still in  Montana to be picked up. I had originally planned to take the interior out of this car and try to complete the two.) these two cars are not too rusty and would possibly be a good rally candidate. The last car is a series one 2 door runs and drives,  has rusty floors and other body rust.  My dream was to try to acquire a body kit fix the series one car with the parts from one of the other cars and build up.  I will not be giving up entirely on the 131 game, I'll be keeping my Blue Brava that I bought new in 1979, I don't think ill ever sell it. Keeping the best one and passing on the rest...Mike.
simon abarth

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2022, 07:40:02 PM »

where are you from ?
I have a two door , kit abarth et all many things for build a very cool replica car!
 Wink Smiley
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.