Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 05:01:26 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Will there be a FIAT 131 in the Gumball rally?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Will there be a FIAT 131 in the Gumball rally?  (Read 4429 times)
Kennedy of Sixmilebridge

all-italia.net

« on: January 25, 2007, 05:10:54 PM »

Taken from the terms and conditions for the (in)famous Gumball Rally.

"The entry fee for the Event is ?28,000 (Twenty Eight Thousand Pounds Sterling) which is based on two (2) people per car. The entry fee for previous participants in the Gumball 3000 rally is ?24,000 (Twenty Four Thousand Pounds Sterling). The entry fee covers you plus one (1) passenger. If you wish to have additional passengers in your vehicle the fee is ?12,000 (Twelve Thousand Pounds Sterling) per additional passenger if you have not participated in the rally previously and ?10,000 (Ten Thousand Pounds Sterling) if you have participated in the rally previously. You are responsible for paying the entry fee for your vehicle plus any additional fees for any additional passengers in your vehicle or for your support vehicle".END QUOTE

Who's game to do it, for a laugh... anyone?

(Well, I thought ye' might like to know about it at least...)

http://www.gumball3000.com/rally/enter

all-italia.net
covjek

FIAT 131 SUPERMIRAFIORI 2.5 D

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 07:15:57 PM »

Hmm...let me see...if you can raise 27800?,i think i can nick 200? of my old lady Grin.

Vedran Svircic
Zapresic,Croatia
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 08:56:59 PM »

Tongue some one could get rid of a B.M.W and bingo he's in.. Roll Eyes

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 07:11:48 AM »

Jas, which someone might that be? Huh Huh Grin Grin Grin

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.