Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 03:41:25 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  131 Interior for sale.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 131 Interior for sale.  (Read 3117 times)
mirafioriman

My next project......

« on: December 30, 2007, 11:15:05 PM »

As my plans start to take shape for 2008 I have decided to sell an interior that I am not going to use. It is a standard second series 131 interior in cloth. In unusually good condition, I think you would find it difficult to buy a better one. Ideal if you want to stick with originality. I prefer to upgrade  Smiley

Pics below:

Front seats:

Rear seats:

Close up of drivers:

Just need a good clean and then should be mint. Door panels also available if necessary.

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 01:14:20 AM »

Ambersil Groom will have that interior looking brand new in no time.

Dave, if you (or anyone else) has a spare dashboard as good as the one in the photo I'd be very interested.

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 05:19:24 PM »

Having a clearout. Found a dashboard in the garage. I've posted some pics of the minor imperfections. It's very good, but not what I'd call mint as that to me is factory, brand new.? Smiley

Pic1:

Pic2: Small crack where the glovebox fits.

Pic3: Small split below the air vent.

Pic 4: Small depression under the other vent.

Theo or anyone else interested, let me know.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 05:24:36 PM by mirafioriman » Logged

My name is David Hobbs and I currently own: Fiat 130 berlina, Fiat 131 Supermirafiori, Fiat 131 Panorama, Fiat 132 2000, Fiat Argenta, Mercedes 300SEL 6.3, 450 SEL 6.9 a 420 SEL, Citroen Xantia
mirafioriman

My next project......

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 06:30:49 PM »

I swapped interiors on my latest buy today. I have fitted a nice velour interior I got from Wayne Hickman last year. As I have no space to store the old seats I have removed the covers from them (carefully). If anyone wants an excellent set of 131 series 2 seat covers please let me know before they hit the dreaded ebay! At least removed from the seats they are easier to send by post etc. 

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.