Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 09:25:02 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Gasket needed....
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gasket needed....  (Read 3676 times)
greek mirafiori

« on: January 18, 2008, 06:55:57 PM »

Does anyone know where I can find a gasket for my 131's engine??
My engine is at 1600cc (not TC).. If someone knows please send a reply or mail me to:

kats245kal@gmail.com

Thank you..
Regards

P. Katsivas-Fiat 131 Mirafiori CL, 1.6 ,Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 95 hp 'Racing' owner
Kalamata, Hellas.
mick131

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 06:57:27 PM »

What sort of gasket do you need Huh.

Mick Wilson
Birkenshaw, West Yorkshire, UK.
greek mirafiori

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 07:00:45 PM »

The gasket which is placed over the cylinders..(not this up the valves).... for engine 1600 (not twin cam)....
Did i help you?

P. Katsivas-Fiat 131 Mirafiori CL, 1.6 ,Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 95 hp 'Racing' owner
Kalamata, Hellas.
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 08:05:30 PM »

I presume you mean a head gasket. I have a "Decoke set" for a 1600 (non twincam) which includes all the gaskets required when removing the cylinder head including valve stem seals, exhaust and inlet manifold gaskets etc (see photo below). Let me know if you want it.

* Fait1600DeCokeGasketSet.JPG (225.04 KB, 641x2143 - viewed 269 times.)

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
greek mirafiori

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 12:49:45 PM »

of course i'm interested..let me know the price and the way you can send it in greece.
regards panos.

Kalamata, Hellas.
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2008, 02:29:54 PM »

Hello Panos,

If you send me an email or Private Message with your address I'll post it to you. The postage is likely to cost more than the set is worth but I suppose you can't get these in Greece any more?

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.