Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 04:14:44 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  badges on rear side of panorama
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: badges on rear side of panorama  (Read 3430 times)
italian cars

« on: April 11, 2010, 08:00:09 PM »

Hello,

is there anyone that can tell me what are the correct badges to place on the trunk of a 131 panorama 1st series with 4 round lights?
on the side of the car the badges are 1600 bud on the trunk there is nothing
i dont know if its fiat 131 or fiat 131s at one side and the athor side is it mirafiori, mirafiori L or mirafiori CL or exist there a panorama badge?

i dont know. :s

thanks,

Marco
106usj

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 11:18:34 PM »

Im sure there is pictures of a panorama on one of the forum pages scan throug the for sale an wanted section, failing that im sure some one on here will know
hammerbeirne

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 06:09:07 PM »

Heres one not a great picture

* 3196613822.jpg (45.01 KB, 640x480 - viewed 380 times.)
20vturbo

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 08:42:38 PM »

remember me to look in a few days,i think i have series 1 panorama rear badges.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.