Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:59:58 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  WANTED: fiat 131 Panorama parts
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WANTED: fiat 131 Panorama parts  (Read 2781 times)
Aussie131

« on: February 24, 2008, 11:10:39 AM »

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some parts for my self and a friend, we both have 131 panorama's with 2L TC's in them and were looking for some trick suspension bits and brakes, they both have quad throttle body's, disk brake rear ends, custom LSD's from Bits of Italy here in Australia, full hand built mandrel bent extractors and exhausts all hanging off special 2L 8v engines that rev to 8000 all day long with out having any oiling issues.

Were needing to make them stop a little better and go around corners a little better and we were hoping weather or not any of you guys had any koni's or coil overs to suit them, were also looking for early 4 headlight front grills, mounts and lights and were also looking for the short shifters for them like those on the 131 racings, if not what can u advise to make the shifters a little shorter.

Many thanks
Aussie131
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 11:15:50 AM »

Wow - Those cars sound great..and from your plans they will be even better - Possible sleepers if you leave them alone cosmetically.

How about some pics....and some youtube footage of them with sound!  Wink

Ebay is a good source of grills/lights/sport gearboxes although it's proving a little difficult for me to get stiffer front end shocks.

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
Aussie131

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2008, 10:04:00 PM »

Hey ill see what i can do for you guys for about some video,
Pics will be a little bit harder as my mate is currently away so ill get some for you guys when he gets back.
Were planning to leave them as sleepers, its fantastic when your coming at a red light and you start coming back down through the gear box and you've got the exhaust crackling and the throttle body's bellowing and people are looking around for something sporty and theres a 131 wagon making all of the noise, most people just shake their heads thinking that its just had the exhaust tweaked until they see it pull away from their little JAP box, favorite moment i coming down through my local mountain range one night in the wet and id been having some mapping problems i was trying to work out on the laptop and I had it all but out and i came down into tight right hand hair pin and as i looked in my rear view mirror the world behind me lit up bright orange for about 5 seconds as it gave a big dump of raw avgas through all injectors and lit the pipe up, it looked fantastic and as i exited the corner with a hand full of opposite lock on just driving it on the rear wheels with the biggest smile on my face ever.

Aussie131
Aussie131

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2008, 10:12:41 PM »

Hey,

Another thing what do you guys know about shortening the standard 131 gear leaver?
is it even possible?

thanks
Aussie131
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.