Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 10:39:12 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Fiat 131 Vx for sale on Ebay.IT
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fiat 131 Vx for sale on Ebay.IT  (Read 3194 times)
kev131
Founding Member

« on: October 11, 2007, 07:25:59 PM »

These seem to be coming up fairly regularly now - Maybe there were more made than was originally thought...?? Huh

http://cgi.ebay.it/fiat-131-abarth-volumetrico_W0QQitemZ170157370363QQihZ007QQcategoryZ9843QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 08:36:31 PM »

And just to prove my point here is another one!!!

Like the colour coded bumpers and the paint job looks pretty good overall - And it comes with the very desirable Hormann boot spolier!!? Wink Cheesy Not sure about those exhaust pipes though!? Huh

http://eng.autoscout24.com/home/index/detail.asp?ts=8113341&id=vvl3lruutnsj&sc=&make=28&eurofrom=0&euroto=0&zip=

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 07:25:10 PM »

About the total of made Racing Volumetrico's is nobody sure. The most heard numbers are between 25 and 50, and then the strongest stories tell not even 30 are made(originally). Know also that the latest produced Racings were send to Abarth and could be ordered as Racing or Racing Volumetrico. These cars were mostly build for insiders and workers from the Abarth factory. Most of the cars are first registered between 1982 and 1984 as the shells were already produced in 1981! Be sure they are only bought by enthusiasts who kept them in good order. They are also almost all registered in Torino, I know only a few registered first time elsewhere. And you always could modify your Racing at Abarth, but I don't think that happened too often.In the other part of the Volumetrico story I told about several things which are modified. Look at the picture of the brochure from the Supermirafiori Volumetrico, exactly the same things were changed on the Racing. I'm sure there are also non original conversions around. In my view the most important thing is the check if the engine is type 232R10 and the compressor number is matching.The cars needs to have ventilated discs at front and in the italian documents also has to stay the engine code. Quite possible is that a"normal"Racing is made Volumetrico through canibalising a Supermirafiori Volumetrico, numbers are matching but it's not in the original registration document. Oh, that's at all not a problem for me if done properly, it only interests me what was the"official"number produced.
Funny for me is that there are was not on offer 1 Supermirafiori Volumetrico the same period, they will come next?

bellamacchina  Albert

Dronten  Flevoland the Netherlands
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.