Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:34:40 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  depleation of members
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: depleation of members  (Read 12212 times)
sid131

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2010, 03:29:39 PM »

Hi Paul have just passed that on to Brensports & he says thank you for your kind comments absolute shame that that man is gone from this forum EDIT
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 06:09:27 AM by kev131 » Logged
paulcas

« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2010, 04:23:00 PM »

Hi Paul have just passed that on to Brensports & he says thank you for your kind comments absolute shame that that man is gone from this forum bloody disgrace imo!

top man, thanks Nick  Cool
hammerbeirne

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2010, 10:49:47 AM »

Hi Paul have just passed that on to Brensports & he says thank you for your kind comments absolute shame that that man is gone from this forum bloody disgrace imo!
I have to agree with you Nick I met Brendan and his family  You couldnt meet nicer people
curt

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2010, 06:18:55 PM »

EDIT
Not getting into the rights and wrongs as we as members dont know what went on but surely it was his choice to leave .
Nore do I expect you to tell us anything either but your words are a little harsh for those of us who cant know the full situation - in my humble unknowing opinion .But then as always forum members can freely speak their minds as we all know .
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 06:12:04 AM by kev131 » Logged

Solihull West Midlands
Still keeps hoping for another sport !
sid131

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2010, 06:27:13 PM »

Hi Curt i have changed the wording the whole situation goes well deep & its not for me to say anything more on this matter, the man is gone which is a bloody shame thats all ok mate, cheers Nick
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2010, 06:50:46 PM »

bloody disgrace imo!

I know you've now changed the words but still on display in another post. Disgrace for whom? Nobody got rid of brensports, nobody forced him to leave, nobody asked him to leave. And I don't believe anybody even said anything about him but he simply decided to leave.   

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
martyk

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2010, 05:57:36 PM »

hi guys before i go i would like to say this a great site with a lot of work put in by all the moderators (kev131 -simon131-thotos)and all those who take part .But as a wise man once said IN BATTLE SOMETIMES IT IS BETTER TO RETREAT GRACEFULLY THAN TO MAKE A BAD STAND.This use to be a site full of humour snide  remarks constructive debate wishful thinking etc etc and as i once said in 2007 at the first 3MA THERE ARE NO STRANGERS AT 3MA BUT 131 FRIENDS which was so true but that has all changed which is a shame .But always remember YOU SHOULD NEVER DRIVE YOUR 131 LIKES ITS STOLEN  Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry 

always look for the beauty in everything
Charlie

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2010, 07:24:21 PM »

A tear came in my eye when i read this little posting  Cry Cry Cry
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.