Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 09:52:29 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Yagmur's parts & service
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Yagmur's parts & service  (Read 5192 times)
longhamrob

« on: January 03, 2012, 10:01:51 AM »

A big thankyou for Yagmurs excellent service offered to me over the past few years. Nothing has been too much trouble, very reasonably priced and even sawed some sills in half so that i was able to receive them through normal post therefore avoiding hundreds of pounds in import duty tax. On top of that he has often thrown in extra items f.o.c and questioned me on items that required extra bits which i would have missed. Without him i would not have taken on a 2nd project. Happy new year Yagmur. You deserve it.
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 02:44:44 PM »

Good text, Yagmur is simply great and an example for most traders!

bellamacchina  Albert

Dronten  Flevoland the Netherlands
Phil

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 08:49:40 PM »

I will seconed that Yagmur has supplied me with various bits from a small packet to a full crate full of 131 parts. There is never any hassle he is a good person to do business with.  Grin

Present cars 131 2.0 Ltr sports twin cam, in Gun Metal, in bits and a blue 2.0 Ltr supermirafiori.
Fiat 131 Abarth#2

Fiat 131 Abarth Gr.4

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 03:54:23 PM »

i am agree expressly! Yagmur best supplier for 131 spare parts.
easy, correct, fast shipping.

Enzo  Wink

Enzo from Germany!
stathe174

131 S

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 05:08:59 PM »

I couldn't agree more with you !
Every time I wanted something he was fast and he had sended everything very fast!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 08:12:26 PM by stathe174 » Logged

My 131 Special went HISTORIC
greek mirafiori

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 01:50:45 PM »

I couldn't be more in agreement with you.... I have asked some parts from Yagmur and I found him very fast and convenient in his sales.... A big thank you to Yagmur for his perfect service.

P. Katsivas-Fiat 131 Mirafiori CL, 1.6 ,Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 95 hp 'Racing' owner
Kalamata, Hellas.
mirko131

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 07:08:44 PM »

Yes , for sure , 100% satisfied Wink

Yagmur

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2012, 09:17:31 AM »

Hello my friends/customers,
Thank you very much for your nice words.
I always try to do my best for you.
Yagmur
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.