Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:18:47 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Big brake kit for fiat 131 (fits only 15" or larger wheels)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big brake kit for fiat 131 (fits only 15" or larger wheels)  (Read 2019 times)
Walezy

« on: June 07, 2009, 08:59:53 PM »

Hello,
I have for sale a kit with 284mm vented discs that i used in my rally car up till now as i have changed the brakes for 4 pot brembo calipers.
The calipers are from Lancia Delta Integrale 16v and are one piston fully floating design. Works very well and is not siezed.
Discs are the ones that i used in my car, used but still plenty of life in them.
Brake pads are ferodo premium - also used , about 4-5 mm thick - Better will be to get good new ones but those still work fine.
There are two adaptor plates that i made by myself that allow to install the calipers on standard 131 uprights and the discs will also fit the hubs(but you need to reinstall the small spacer(about 5-7mm thick) that is now inserted into the old disc brake.
The kit will also include almost new master cylinder with 22,2mm piston that fits standard 131 brake booster.
All kit works really good and stops the car easily from speeds higher than even 200kmh with no problems. I had brake fading only once on a very tight special stage that was over 10km long on a rally - if a DS3000 brake pads are used instead of premier then it will not happen.
The kit requires using 15" wheels and will fit any ET wheels(not like 4 pot calipers).
The price for the whole kit is 280GBP plus shipping(quite heavy but i will charge actual shipping that post requires- for the moment 20kg package is 50GBP to all Europe - hopefully it will weight/cost less than that). THe calipers will be brushed and cleaned before shipping,if you wish then it can also be painted red with brake caliper paint as i have such spray at hand. no brake lines included but Fiat Seicento ones will fit.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.