Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 08:44:02 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  2.0 L 16v rally engine for sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2.0 L 16v rally engine for sale  (Read 4846 times)
Walezy

« on: April 03, 2008, 09:51:04 PM »

I have for sale my 2.0 liter engine that i just rebuilt. I am willing to sell it as i want to use honda s2000 engine in my 131.

Engine specification:
-fiat 132 block with 84,6 bore
-fiat 132 1800 domed pistons with modified valve cutouts to suit 16v head(new pistons)
-ARGO forged H-beam conrods good to +9000RPM(weight 590g each)
-std size crankshaft
-lightened and balanced flywheel
-16v tipo head fully ported
-4x44mm slide plate throttle bodies(ex works FSO polonez group B) with trumpets with carbon fibre plenum chamber and air filter
-megasquirt 2 ECU(fully mappable injection and ignition) with complete wiring loom
- coil on plug (VW/Audi brand new coils) ignition with 36-1 trigger wheel(no distributor)
-280deg 10,8mm camshafts
-exhaust manifold 4-2-1 fits fiat 131 (also with power steering)
-fiat argenta boxed oil sump
-rised to 6 bar oil pressure on hot engine(8 on cold so need to be carefull not to rev the engine cold)
-adjustable cam gears

The engine comes complete ready to run already  mapped but for sure can be fine tuned. The engine pulls nicely from 4000rpm to 7500(that is what i set as rev limiter but can go higher).

I also can sell  a suitable dog box with straight cut gears from fiat 124 that i have but for the moment i make one new cog as the needle bearing was damaged in it. The gearbox would come with bellhousing from lada that allows using starter motor on the inlet side so that it is not overheated and with new starter motor with reduction gear(works really nice).

I can deliver the engine to UK on 15th of april as i will go there.  The gearbox will not be ready to this time but i can send it later or take it with me disassembled and later send the new cog by mail.

I have not dynoed this engine but i had the same engine but with standard cams dynoed and it gave 160HP and 196Nm on worn distributor, after i changed to mappable ignition the engine pulled much better in mid range so probably the torque went up to about 210Nm on those std cams.

Any reasonable offers on walezy@proaxer.com

Picture of the gearbox inside

Picture of the engine not fully assembled

* DSC06504.JPG (131.5 KB, 1600x1200 - viewed 949 times.)

* DSC06567_resize.JPG (175.14 KB, 800x600 - viewed 1033 times.)

Walezy

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 10:06:06 PM »

Additional picture: carbon fibre intake

Forgot to write. The valve springs are brand new Guy Croft tripple springs so no need to worry about overrevving the valvetrain and also the cambelt is 1" croft's one but it will need changing as i have slightly damaged it on one side when i was installing trigger wheel(it is fine and will not brake but i would change it just in case)
For the moment the engine has castrol 10w60 oil.

The engine is fitted now in my 131 but can be fitted to any RWD fiat with no problems.

* silnik.jpg (53.73 KB, 800x600 - viewed 930 times.)

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.