Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 10:16:12 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Back home again - pics inside!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Back home again - pics inside!  (Read 5016 times)
Upprcalypse

Gerald

« on: May 24, 2007, 01:10:00 PM »

Hello everybody!

Just wanted to let you know that we got home safely. After loosing almost 3h in traffic through Paris (yes Jean, I know that it was me taking the wrong exit...), we arrived today at 2:00am.

I haven't heard anything of Jean yet, but he has some 3MA pics on his homepage, that weren't there some hours ago so I guess he also got home well.

The weekend was absolutely amazing, as I already told Kev, we had more fun and relaxation than we would have ever got out of two weeks of Spain or something like that.

Thank you very much! Grin

I took 550+ pics in the last days, here is an album of the better ones:

*click*

If you want one (or more) of the pics in a bigger resolution, let me know, they are all available in 2560x1920px.

And for those with to much time, here is the full lot:

*click*

Greetings from Stuttgart (~25?C, sunny! Wink ),
Gerald

P.S: Someone was speaking of a detailed report posted on here by Gerry's son. Was it deleted or did I just miss it?!
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 01:53:06 PM »

Hello Gerald,

Good to hear you got back safe and sound.
The report you mention might be http://131mirafiori.com/smf/index.php?topic=214.msg1123#msg1123. A detailed report of driving the Healy Pass as a passenger but not the whole 3MA. Detailed report of the 3MA and lots of photos as soon as I wake up properly!

I love your pictures. And comments too! When did you manage to do all that if you got back at 2:00am today?

PS Did you have any false teeth to repair?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 03:02:33 PM by Thotos » Logged

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Upprcalypse

Gerald

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 02:10:08 PM »

Sorry to disappoint you Theo, but I guess I'm not in the right age for false teeth yet Wink  Grin

I did the album this morning during breakfast (proper coffee!)

[Edit:]

Here is the first videoclip: (just check my youtube-account for more)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxil7kkWwHY
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 03:04:43 PM by Upprcalypse » Logged
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 06:40:25 PM »

Hi Gerald and Rene

It's great to hear that made it back home in one piece.

Everyone has been super impressed with your commitment, constant good humour and determination to get the most out of the event (even if you had to do some of the touring in a rather smaller convoy!? ?Grin

I think if you had decided to put a For Sale sign on your car you could have held an auction! Although I think a lot of independant people put Willy's white car at the top of their list.

That's a massive gallery of images and is great support for our attempts to fly the Fiat 131 Flag - Thanks a million for your contribution - I even got an update from Italo/Youngtimer to indicate your german report - So thanks again for that.

You must tell me your secret for keeping such a steady camera in your Fiat - Is it the super comfy ride in a SuperMirafiori that explains it?? Cheesy

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
KRENZER JEAN

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 06:57:58 AM »

BACK HOME ......
please do contact me on my private mailboxes :

JK-CONSULTING@CANADA.COM

OR

KRENZERJ@CH-MULHOUSE.FR   (office from 07 to 17) always connected

Friendly
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.