Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:08:21 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  3ma10 - Watch out for the Lancias!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 3ma10 - Watch out for the Lancias!  (Read 3025 times)
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« on: December 15, 2009, 09:33:47 PM »

It seems the Black Forest in Germany is THE place to be next year for car events. We had started to formulate a plan for 3ma10 on Saturday morning the 17th of May 2008 while on 3ma08. Ren? (131akafa) decided to take a break from driving so came as a passenger in my car. At some point during the morning Ren? mentioned the Black Forest (while filming this  Wink) and nice driving routes and I said I always wanted to go there and I really like Black Forest Gateau  Grin. So I suggested to Ren? that he should organise 3ma10 in the Black Forest (the idea of 3ma09 in Turin was suggested by Simon while in Killarney in 2007 - so we seem to plan two years ahead!)  and he wasn't resistant to the idea. So the '3ma Team' was planning for 3ma10 in the Black Forest for a long time and therefore we can't be accused of copying others; but it seems others are copying us!

First the Lancia Gamma fraternity are having the 'Mega Meeting' MM2010 in the Black Forest based in Stuttgart from the 23rd to the 25th of April 2010. I hope to be there if my Gamma is back on the road by then  Undecided.

But getting back to the subject of this post, the German Lancia Club have now also decided to hold their Spring meeting in the Black Forest from the 13th of May to the 16th of May 2010 so there's likely to be many Lancias driving around the Black Forest when we are there for 3ma10. Details of the German Lancia meeting can be seen on their website www.lanciaclubdeutschland.de.

* lcd.jpg (386.44 KB, 752x694 - viewed 395 times.)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 10:03:36 PM by Thotos » Logged

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 09:51:09 PM »

No bad thing in my mind Theo - The more classic Italian cars the better! Smiley

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
Tas131

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 08:30:25 AM »

Anyone know of any good RHD Monte Carlos for sale?

Mick.
Tasmania. Australia.
Red/grey series 2 (Daily driver)
Dark blue series 1 (Dismantled)
Light blue series 2 (Crashed then dismantled)
Metallic blue series 2 (Dismantled)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.