Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 12:47:54 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Who lived in a house like this?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who lived in a house like this?  (Read 7034 times)
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« on: August 19, 2007, 09:00:54 AM »

Complete car chaos just before we moved out of our last home a couple of months ago Shocked

* IMG_0327s.jpg (76.24 KB, 800x600 - viewed 606 times.)

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
covjek

FIAT 131 SUPERMIRAFIORI 2.5 D

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 09:35:48 AM »

Man do you have some parking place issues Grin Grin.Nice photo though the only thing wrong with it is that blimey BMW Grin.

Vedran Svircic
Zapresic,Croatia
hicky131

The future's bright - The future's orange

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 10:11:54 AM »

No need for a removal wagon when you've got all those cars to put your things into! Grin Grin

Wayne Hickman,
Huddersfield,West Yorkshire, UK
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 11:24:32 AM »

what the new one like ..90 ft drive 2 garages ....room for a pony?...wishing

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
krishtiano

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2007, 02:59:35 PM »

Nice cars..a beautiful house( even tho u moved out )..what else can a man want!

Hunting my country for a sport!
Malaysia
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2007, 06:36:03 PM »

Hi Si - Great pic of a 131 collection Wink

Now that you are posting pics on the website it would be great to have a little story with pics about each model in your collection - This is the first time I've seen pics of the green car and I know very little about the orange one.

Hope you are settling in OK in the new abode.

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 06:02:40 AM »

I don't think I have any other pics of the green Special Kev, as it's not exactly what you call 'photogenic' Shocked The body is pretty much shot, which is a shame as the interior and mechanicals are all in excellent order and it's only covered 19,000 miles from new. I can take some more - but only when it stops raining! Undecided

As for the orange Special and the rest of the cars in my fleet - yeah, I'll do something as soon as I can. I took a few more snaps of the orange car when I took the photo above, but one or two are very dark. Still, I'll see what I can do. Wink

Jas, no the drive in my 'new' house is actually shorter and narrower than the one above! Shocked so at the moment I still have a few parking issues! The good thing is though, that the 'new' place has plenty of space and we plan to extend both the drive and garage area to accommodate the 'fleet' - funds permitting Wink

Hicky131 - to tell you the truth mate, we didn't need a removal van when we moved - we needed two Grin and both were seven and a half tonners! Shocked The problem we have is that we moved from a modern four bedroomed house into a fifty year old three bedroomed house, which had been empty for seven months! Consequently it was like trying to get a quart in to a pint pot - we had boxes everywhere - even in the garden!

I'm still trying to get over the traumatic experience of our move! There are so many things about the old place that I miss - most of all the en-suite facilities to the master bedroom - but this will be addressed!

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
covjek

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2007, 06:42:16 AM »

en-suite facilities to the master bedroom - but this will be addressed!
Grin Grin I second that,a man has the right to keep his "think tank" at the arms reach. Cheesy

Vedran Svircic
Zapresic,Croatia
david131

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2007, 08:45:57 AM »

Man do you have some parking place issues Grin Grin.Nice photo though the only thing wrong with it is that blimey BMW Grin.

"only thing wrong", surely someones noticed the roof is at least 18 inches? out of level.
covjek

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007, 12:06:22 PM »

Now that you`ve mention it... Cheesy Cheesy Jokes aside,i think it`s the angle that the photo was taken from...probably Cheesy

Vedran Svircic
Zapresic,Croatia
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007, 12:18:28 PM »

I know for a fact that Simon used to store some of his 131 spares in the loft. I think he added a bit too much to one side ...  Grin Grin

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
fiat131sport82

suljo mohamed. now live london engaland.like 131

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2010, 04:08:57 PM »

oh oh wow many many 131 you have friend, amasing to see these car all one colector
i imagin like a dream  Shocked go on please more fotos of those car i like the orange car, and
also colector i have 2 fiat 131 mirafori diesal at home but will keep search for 131 here
in engaland.
have fun with your 131s friend
suljo m

suljo mohamed from bosnia now live london engaland
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.