Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:38:19 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  NOS argenta taillight for sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NOS argenta taillight for sale  (Read 4128 times)
djape1977

« on: June 02, 2010, 02:09:24 PM »

only right hand side unfortunately.
45e + shipping

pm or djape1977@hotmail.com

get a bigger hammer!
djape1977

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 01:33:33 PM »

postage and packing for UK is 17e, the rest of europe can only be a bit cheaper since UK is as far from me as one can get and still call it europe

get a bigger hammer!
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 02:31:42 PM »

Ahem......Are you looking for trouble from the Irish...?  Wink Grin

Isn't Iceland in Europe too...?

Still, I wonder how many Argenta owners are still around now...? A singularly unloved car I think.... Sad

Good luck with the sales.... Smiley
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 02:59:44 PM by kev131 » Logged

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
djape1977

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 04:30:59 PM »

when i look at the map, Ireland is a bit closer to Serbia than Scotland.  Wink
and about the trouble... i believe that any trouble between serbs and irish can easyly be resolved over a pint or two  Tongue
Iceland... well, Greenland is too. a danish teritory if i remember correctly.

in my quest for old fiat parts in serbia i have come across a substantial stock of parts that included some bits for argenta, some for 132, a few for 131, old miletrecento (1300 and 1500), some 125 parts, 600 (zastava 750), 128 (zastava 128 and 101), 124 and some lada parts. a friend of mine and i bought it all and are now selling bit by bit. you'll see most of these parts for sale over next moths. i guess that most will be sold locally since there's several argenta owners that i know personally in serbia. same goes for 1300, 125, 124, 128. on the other hand, i see no reason not to offer these parts to customers anywhere in the world. i'm trying to be realistic with the prices. if any of you think that they're too high, please say so.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 04:33:05 PM by djape1977 » Logged

get a bigger hammer!
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 04:48:15 PM »

I'll have a look at the map again too..!  Wink Do you have Guinness in Serbia by the way...? It's a pity you didn't get to Lossburg - I'd have liked to have met up...and had that beer with you.

What parts for the 132 have you got..? If they are NOS, in perfect condition and trim bits... I might be interested.

Cheers  Smiley

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
djape1977

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 05:51:20 PM »

i didn't see the point of going to lossburg without my 131. still working on it. we'll meet eventually. perhaps not in uk next year but some next 3ma

of course we have guinness in serbia, but we also have several decent brands od domestic dark beer. actually, quite a few people around here are fond of irish music, including me. i've had quite a few nice drinking sessions with my buddies when i was younger, celebrating St. Patric's day and listening to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc0AFMdDsv0

for 132? there's NOS sills, front and rear wings, doors, glass, front and rear bumpers for mk1/2 (chrome) and mk3 (plastic), grille mk2 and mk3, mk2/3 taillights, headlights...
i also have a load od used parts for 132, all in good or excellent condition.

there's also a load of NOS parts for more than onemodel: 124/125/131/132/argenta distributors, caps, timing belts, twincam gasket sets, brake calippers, bearings, piston rings, pistons, cams, camboxes, flywheels, clutch sets, several engine heads...

i'll be sorting thru these parts over the summer and posting up for sale as i go.
many 132 parts won't be for sale because i have 2 132s, also most engine,gearbox and suspension parts won't be for sale since i also have a 131, 850 sport and my twincam lada that are always hungry for parts...

get a bigger hammer!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.