131 Panorama Olio Fiat by Abarth

<< < (3/5) > >>

mirko131:
Wow , i d like this sponsor , i want to remake this car , if you have another pics , i need ;) beacause it's difficult to find , so i know , this model he haven't engine modification only big suspension( i know too hard, beacause the car he can take 400kg of equipment weight and the suspention more up and  and silent bloc of the 2500 diesel version ( too plate ) , the wheels in aluminium cromodora 15" .

mirafiori76:
Mirko,

This is a picture taken in 1976. By that time there was not a 131 diesel yet. And these wheels are just 13" ;)
Do you have a panorama or Familiare yourself?

mirko131:
Yes i ' ve got one in a box and i wait the good time ... for the silent bloc on the diesel i know for the fiat for the show rally in Spain my friend  e said me for the assistance he  take  the silent bloc more big and resitant .
Yes the wheel are in 13   :'(  , it's read in italian " route piu larghe ) traduction : wheels more larger ...
I want with   www.italian-cars-club.com    going in september 2011 in Tunisia with 10-15 fiat panda 4X4 and me in Assistance with and oliofiat signature , i don' know so i' ve got the time and it's a nice advanture when i want to participate ;)

mirko131:
Nice this one so i prefer the Oliofiat :

mirafiori76:
Gremlino,

In a recent topic i already showed my old Panorama Sport. So, it's been done... ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page