Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:08:29 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Re: Getting ready for 3ma 2009!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Re: Getting ready for 3ma 2009!  (Read 9701 times)
theredx19
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2009, 09:18:10 AM »

No bother man sure might call in on the way to 3ma09 and I am an "ale" man so make sure they have Smithwicks on tap as I get home sick.... but if I have to rent a car I will hire a BMW as I dont like wrecking Fiats...  Grin Grin Grin
brensport
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2009, 05:49:42 PM »

Dave, You don't like wrecking Fiats? Was that not you that was tearing the arse out of the 124? & leaving your tyres on the road behind you???!!! Grin Grin Wink Wink Cheesy
theredx19
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2009, 07:29:45 PM »

When did I ever do that Bren as that is a vicous rumour you are starting now  Shocked Shocked Shocked
ger

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2009, 08:03:40 PM »

Hi Bren and family,

Happy New Year............................ Well I can re-enforce your valid claim. I can state with all my heart that Dave did leave rubber on the road on more than one occasion Grin Cool Grin.......................but having said that ,he did go back and did scrape up any rubber he did leave behind him ! Kiss

Die Young at a Very Old Age.............3 times 131 owner(1300/1600cl & 2lt Gun Metal Grey Sport) and now the proud owner 01 Punto Sporting 1.2lt  6 speed 16 valve (black); 89 E30 BMW 316i; 96 Saab 900 ; and a 7 seater for the clan
brensport
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2009, 09:43:56 PM »

Thanks Ger and a very happy new year 2 you and Claire and family.
I think this gurrier/boy racer should be put off the road for good. Shocked Shocked Grin Grin
theredx19
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2009, 09:04:37 PM »

I think thats the pot calling the kettle black now Bren  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.