Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 10:06:39 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  3MA 2010 Press Report -Final
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 3MA 2010 Press Report -Final  (Read 5195 times)
LE612

« on: May 24, 2010, 09:28:34 PM »

Here now the finally German-version of the 3MA Press-Report.

This will be sent to several office of presscenters.

for reading now  Grin 
(when the letters are to small for reading, make rightclick "Graphik show" and increase

and also to take with you, print it out and improve the look of our home,
fix it on the wall of our living room  Grin Grin Grin take this PDF.

* 3MA10.pdf (304.9 KB - downloaded 334 times.)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 08:56:05 PM by LE612 » Logged

Roland

Black Forest, Germany
LE612

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 10:19:31 PM »

Here now the finally English-Version of the 3MA Press-Report.

This will be sent to several office of presscenters.

for reading now   Grin
(when the letters are to small for reading, make rightclick "Graphik show" and increase

and also to take with you, print it out and improve the look of our home,
fix it on the wall of our living room   Grin Grin Grin   take this PDF.

And if you want a very exclusive look  Grin Grin Grin, take both, the German & English version,
and show everybody the internationality of the event.

thanks to all peeps who helped me to produce Wink

* 3MA10ENG.pdf (297.28 KB - downloaded 409 times.)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 09:41:37 PM by LE612 » Logged

Roland

Black Forest, Germany
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 06:52:10 AM »

Excellent work Roland! Cool Very well done. The piece looks professional and contains all of the 'messages' of 3MA, so thanks for that!  Smiley Perhaps we'll get 21 cars in England now!?! Cheesy

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
eugene

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 10:37:00 AM »

So where in England is it going to be Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.Eugene

owner of 5 LADA NIVAS 4X4 a 1979 Opel Kadett Coupe and a 1975 FIAT 131 Mirafiori 1585cc
stathe174

131 S

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 04:32:46 PM »

I think that the 21st would be mine...

My 131 Special went HISTORIC
Robert

Hasta la victoria siempre!

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 06:00:52 PM »

ALL,

Please note that this text was written by me (Robert); some minor additions by Roland.

I am more than disappointed how this was handled by Roland - the copyright seems apparently to be by him, although in my email to him I stated clearly that I am the writer and his are the pictures.

The draft he sent me was full of grammatical errors and false informations. I corrected all this, rewrote it completely to comply with journalistic standards, to find the result apparently as the work by Roland.

Roland, you should be ashamed.

Current motors: Fiat 131 Sport 2000TC "WR Replica" 1978, Fiat Dino 2400 BC 1972, Alfa Romeo GTV 2000 1974, Mercedes-Benz 560SEL 1987, Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 24V 1999, Volvo V70 T5 2000 ("VascoExpress")
LE612

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 08:41:56 PM »

ALL,

Please note that this text was written by me (Robert); some minor additions by Roland.

I am more than disappointed how this was handled by Roland - the copyright seems apparently to be by him, although in my email to him I stated clearly that I am the writer and his are the pictures.

The draft he sent me was full of grammatical errors and false informations. I corrected all this, rewrote it completely to comply with journalistic standards, to find the result apparently as the work by Roland.

Roland, you should be ashamed.

Robert,

look what your suggestion for improvement, you have also overdone serveral text parts of me. And to keep an account of the report for the 3MA, at first there was Rene giving the first idea, next one myself, yours, myself again,Gerald also give some Input,  Kevin, in the end Kerstin. Next step was writing the english version. And I can never remember that you are there also incorporation. Then we make the comparison of both versions. Finally to fit both version on one (A4) sheet of paper.
The work of compare was from Kerstin and me together. Layout & Pic?s from me, one Pic from Theo.

.... and so you have the Copyright ?

look at the thankgiving by the english version.

there all peeps can read, that it was not only the work of me. You too.

excuse me, for forget to write it by the German Version.

I tried to make it up.

Robert, next time, you will write the whole Press Report. In both languages.

and then you have the one and only Copyright.

I make the two Press-Reports (and it was a lot of work) to represent the work of the inventor from 3ma. Not for my Copyright.

and for my mind, your method of action is against the spirit of the 3ma.

Roland

Roland

Black Forest, Germany
Robert

Hasta la victoria siempre!

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2010, 09:39:34 PM »

and for my mind, your method of action is against the spirit of the 3ma.

Great. The killer argument.

Roland, I am a journalist. In my profession, the written word is sacred, as is the copyright. And it is a question of honor to give credits to the writer when publishing a text; which you didn't. The copyright for everyone to see says "Text/Pictures Ro-Ro Design", and not, as would have been correct, "Text Robert B, Pictures Roland K". Ro-Ro is your company, not mine. I did the writing for free (is this against the spirit of the 3ma?), and end up in a row of anonymous "peeps" (what a silly expression, btw).  If this is what you assume as being the spirit of 3ma, fine. I think this spirit must be something else.

I would have expected you to send me the final version first, before adorning yourself with borrowed plumes.

R.

Current motors: Fiat 131 Sport 2000TC "WR Replica" 1978, Fiat Dino 2400 BC 1972, Alfa Romeo GTV 2000 1974, Mercedes-Benz 560SEL 1987, Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 24V 1999, Volvo V70 T5 2000 ("VascoExpress")
Ducaty

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2010, 06:37:39 PM »

Hello everyone,
today family Fischer send the 3MA2010 Report from the "Lossburger Amtsblatt"...Of course it's in german... but i think it's the text posted here before by Roland.. Just a little bit other design....

And by the way .... take a look.... thre is NO copyright or stuff like this  Smiley

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.