Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 05:29:44 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  The Annual Midlands Italian Car Day, MITCAR 2011
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Annual Midlands Italian Car Day, MITCAR 2011  (Read 4066 times)
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« on: August 17, 2011, 05:26:57 PM »

The Annual Midlands Italian Car Day, MITCAR 2011 will take place on Sunday 14th August{/b] at Stoneleigh Abbey, near Coventry in Warwickshire.

Event is a low cost static event to bring together Italian car owners from all over the Midlands (and further afield). The fee varies, based mainly on the venue. Its been built up over the past decade by the organisers.
After some 4 years, MITCAR return to the Stoneleigh Abbey is a very attractive venue on the banks of the River Avon and exclusive use of a very large area of parkland with the impressive house as a backdrop.

Its not far from Royal Showground site at Kenilworth, also known as NAC, Stoneliegh Park, ...... just down the road from the Abbey.

Admission is ?5 per Italian Car ... and this gives access for all occupants to the gardens and terrace with cafe overlooking the Avon. The gates will open at 10.30 am.

There are also a limited number of guided tours around the house at ?5 per head. These tours are not suitable for children.
Sensible (private sized) BBQ's are allowed.

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 05:31:36 PM »

That's last Sunday!  Undecided My TARDIS not working too well at the moment, needs new temporal spacial coordinator plugs and ebay is all out of them....   Grin

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 05:54:39 PM »

opps missed it then  Roll Eyes

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
strada

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 08:02:53 PM »

i went, but as usuall no 131's atall

* photo0038.jpg (269.88 KB, 1997x845 - viewed 380 times.)

my name is chris reynolds, i currently own 2x supermirafiori mk3, strada 65cl, strada75cl auto, strada super85 convertable, strada 105tc mk1, strada105tc mk2
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 09:32:02 PM »

...but two lovely twincam stradas... Wink

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
Sev131

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 09:42:24 PM »

I had planned to go. Went to my inlaws  in my Lime 131 Sport.

First outing in 14 odd months. Ran like a dream down the M1 to Leicester, then signs off intermittent overfueling/slight misfire started so i started adjusting air correctors which turned in an utter nightmare. Lack of tools and roadside tuning, i got it running back to normal then misfire came back.

No 1 lead on rotar side was the culprit.

strada

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 09:53:57 PM »

...but two lovely twincam stradas... Wink
  these are mk2 105tcs  much rarer then the 130, the one on the left is my new accuisition, still under going a bit of fettling. its believed these are the remaining two survivors in the uk.

my name is chris reynolds, i currently own 2x supermirafiori mk3, strada 65cl, strada75cl auto, strada super85 convertable, strada 105tc mk1, strada105tc mk2
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.