Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:48:43 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  3ma10 dates
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 3ma10 dates  (Read 14137 times)
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« on: July 23, 2009, 10:17:59 PM »

3ma10 will take place in the Black Forest area of Germany from Friday 14th May to Monday 17th May 2010.

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 08:20:17 AM »

Shocked Oh $***!! I should be somewhere else that weekend......gonna have to change my plans and let peole down which ever one I cancel Undecided

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 10:38:54 AM »

Shocked Oh $***!! I should be somewhere else that weekend

Simon! We all agreed the dates while still in Turin so you can't claim other plans now!

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 11:14:34 AM »

It's not a 'claim' Theo, but a fact! I have a commitment five times every year, in the name of charity I might add, and one of those 'times' is the third Saturday in May. I'll just have to fit things in around it!

Incidentally, my Mother and Father have agreed to join us in the Black Forest too, (as well as Wendy and the kids) so it looks like I'll be trying to rent a Log Cabin or similar for a couple of weeks, so 3ma10 organisers, I'll need to know where to be looking as soon as possible Grin

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Andy c

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 04:50:29 PM »

It falls on our annerversary again so we WILL be going to this one

Andy+Anita

Andy Cobb
Polegate East Sussex
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 06:33:15 PM »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin well hey  finally got a passport now i can finally  go abroad ,other than the isle of wight Cheesy
 got the 131 and now got to book time off work , how many days before the friday and after monday are we convoying chaps , theo simon andy and graham?...

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 08:11:26 PM »

That's great news Jason   Cheesy  Of course we don't yet know exactly where we are going to be based but the Black Forest area is under 7 hours drive from Calais so my thoughts at the moment is an early start on Thursday 13th May and get there in one day arriving at our hotel in time for dinner and a good night's rest before the festivities start on Friday morning. Similarly I expect to return home in a day on Tuesday 18th.  But other people might have different plans in which case I'll be willing to adjust mine...

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
eugene

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 08:56:39 PM »

You can count me in as well Wink.It is just 7months away from now Grin.Really looking forward to it.Eugene

owner of 5 LADA NIVAS 4X4 a 1979 Opel Kadett Coupe and a 1975 FIAT 131 Mirafiori 1585cc
theredx19
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 09:26:10 PM »

Now Eugene this will not be an excuse to bring out a Lada  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 10:35:50 PM »

You can count me in as well Wink.It is just 7months away from now Grin.Really looking forward to it.Eugene

Good to hear that Eugene. Have you had any thoughts on your route to the Black Forest? I suppose your main choices are (1) long ferry crossing to France and a long drive from there west to the Black forest or (2) short ferry crossing to the UK, long drive across the UK to Dover for short crossing to France and short(er) drive to the Black forest.

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2009, 07:05:52 PM »

Here is one job done at least...!  Wink

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
bellamacchina

bellamacchina

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2009, 09:00:58 PM »

Don't cross Holland with these stickers when you wanna keep your windows! Smiley
Looks very similar to the in Holland well loved german "Mannschaft" Angry Cheesy

bellamacchina  Albert

Dronten  Flevoland the Netherlands
parrish

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2009, 05:54:22 AM »

Looks like ill be traveling from the UK Grin
Not so sure what car ill be in as the 131 is still in Spain and still not on the road.
I may have to bring this:1984/5 LHD 35K (Genuine)

Steve Parrish owner of:  1977 131 4 door.
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2009, 07:15:54 AM »

You've got to be kidding Steve!! Shocked Shocked

If you bring that Ford with you mate you won't be driving it home cos it will be cut into small pieces by your fellow attendees! I'll be the one lighting the cutting torch and starting the crusher! Grin Get your 131 sorted/legal - what's the delay with the Spaniards this time Steve?

You can get ?2,000 for that if you PX it for new car at the moment in the UK - and that's 2,000 times more than I'd give you for it. Roll Eyes Wink

The XR3i must be the ultimate Nemesis of all Fiat 131 owners!! I detest them - even if this one does look like a fair example. They usually smoke like a steel works and rust faster than, erm, a Fiat !  Undecided

Don't even think of bringng it to Germany! At least in the BMW you'll blend in with the locals! Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

parrish

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2009, 07:33:32 AM »

HMMMMM!~ not a Fan of the Blue Oval then Simon Grin
Lovely car, why are you so afraid of it Roll Eyes
Seriously though it may be that or the Beemer.
Im in the middle of installing an OMEX ECU and EFI system, i was hoping to have her running this last month before i returned here to work, however their was a delay on the suppling of the throttle bodies so i couldnt get on with anything other than fit the roll cage. Throttle bodies and other goodies arrived the day i flew back here. Im now a month behind schedule, car will never be Spanish Legal so when im finnished ill have to send her back to the UK.
Heres a couple of photos of the ongoing work
Steve

And remember thosed place mats at the Mirafiori Village!

« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 07:43:41 AM by parrish » Logged

Steve Parrish owner of:  1977 131 4 door.
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.