Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:54:15 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  AUTO ITALIA BROOKLANDS 1ST MAY 2010
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AUTO ITALIA BROOKLANDS 1ST MAY 2010  (Read 14077 times)
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2010, 07:48:42 AM »

There's always room for you Theo!  Wink Grin

Looks like AI in May should be well attended by those of us from this forum then, especially if Dave, Brendan and Nick come across from the Emerald Isle too. Smiley

131s in attendance should be -

1) My Abarth
2) Andy and Nita's Abarth replica
3) Jason's Series 3 CL
4) Gra and Shaz in the Volumetrico
5) Paul and Sharon in Huh?? (hopefully you should have your 'new' 131 by then Paul Wink)
6) Theo's Sport

Any others??

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Sev131

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2010, 10:17:48 PM »

I should be going all being well, but may have to leave asap to get back to a do in Leicester on the mrs side!

jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2010, 07:56:52 PM »

Whats this prebooking for clubs and tickets in advance to get in benz world entrance ...
?10  in advance from from mr ward

Important - PLEASE READ - Press Release
pre-booked Club cars arriving together from local pre-arranged assembly points may access the Museum site via Mercedes-Benz World. All cars taking advantage of this facility must be in possession of tickets in advance - there will be no payment facility for vehicles entering the Museum site via Mercedes-Benz World. For pre-booking information and to reserve Club display areas please contact Phil Ward at phil.ward @chpltd.com.

An important improvement has been made to our premier Italian car event which affects displaying Italian cars. To streamline entry to the museum and to avoid congestion at the Brooklands Road entrance, we strongly recommend pre-booking for displaying cars. To avoid disappointment and to ensure that your Italian car is part of the display contact
http://www.brooklandsmuseumshop.com/Shop/Auto-Italia-Advance-Tickets/prod_15.html

Late arrivals and all non-Italian cars will be directed to the public parking area at The Heights of Wellington Way.

This means as a Club, we will take advantage of exclusive group entry via Mercedes Benz World and into the site over the river bridge.

All convoys can congegrate at the local Tesco beforehand, as in previous year, where the events team there will meet and greet you, and let you know when to convoy in.

Entry Prices - as above

Last date for advance ticket purchase 16th April.

so we all need to order tickets in one go  and confrm with mr ward for mirafiori space

« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 08:12:10 PM by jasonh131 » Logged

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
maxi.man

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2010, 11:40:16 PM »

i shall be there and its my birthday that day  Grin
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2010, 09:03:48 PM »

There's always room for you Theo!  Wink Grin

Looks like AI in May should be well attended by those of us from this forum then, especially if Dave, Brendan and Nick come across from the Emerald Isle too. Smiley

131s in attendance should be -

1) My Abarth
2) Andy and Nita's Abarth replica
3) Jason's Series 3 CL
4) Gra and Shaz in the Volumetrico
5) Paul and Sharon in Huh?? (hopefully you should have your 'new' 131 by then Paul Wink)
6) Theo's Sport

Any others??

Hi simon ,please could you possible organise tickets and confirm stand with p ward  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
 and i ll send a check for mine  post haste....... oppps sorry sould have pm ed this
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 09:11:58 PM by jasonh131 » Logged

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2010, 10:43:40 PM »

It was an assumption ,i was volunteering him  Undecided but forgot to ask him first  Cry

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.