Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:12:50 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  3MA2014
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 3MA2014  (Read 3715 times)
parrish

« on: July 10, 2013, 01:54:59 PM »

Any news on dates for 3MA2014?

Steve Parrish owner of:  1977 131 4 door.
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 08:25:26 PM »

It's like this Steve....nothing definite yet. No dates or location...or events...just that we know we'd like to go to Italy for the 40th birthday.

We even considered having it a bit later in the year to avoid the squeeze on dates in May so perhaps the first week in June would be OK and it would probably mean less rain. I've been in touch with Michele in Turin and he has confirmed that they have a schedule of events planned for 2014 along with something in May in Turin (maybe it could be in June if 3MA was to be in June). Theo, Simon and I think that although we like (love) going to Italy, perhaps another 4 day 3MA in the same location as before is not ideal and that perhaps (breaking with tradition) we could consider a mini tour of Northern Italy with one of the days hooking up with Michele and his crew and the rest seeing the stunning lakes and mountains in that part of the world with a return trip (at least for the Northern Europeans) using the Stelvio pass.

Now we don't have any organiser yet and if anyone would like to volunteer their services in that area (which would I guess mean that they could influence the dates) I can't see anyone objecting. Of course the two lads may have a slightly differnt view of the world and they can chip in with some thoughts if they wish.

Dont forget also that Chris is organising a 2/4 day event in Ireland in September which is likely to draw out the considerable population of 131s in this country....probably beating the efforts of the Germans (in 2010) and the Italians (in 2009)!!!  Grin

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 08:50:02 PM »

As far as I'm concerned, dates later than the 10th of May should be fine with me (http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=eurovision_2014_grand_final_set_for_10_may  Grin). So around the weekend of 17/18 May, 25/26 May, 31 May/1 June or later is good.

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
parrish

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 01:38:20 AM »

Stelvio Pass Grin
Tour of northern Italy Grin
So if I'm reading this correctly, drive to Turin possibly the long way! With a few detours onto decent roads, stay a day maybe two then return via a different route on some more decent roads?
That will take some organizing Roll Eyes
However if the dates are correct I'm sure I could meet somewhere on route in my SEAT ooooops FIAT Roll Eyes

parrish

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 05:05:12 PM »

Between 14th June - 3rd July is good Wink

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.