Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 04:17:13 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  hello to all
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: hello to all  (Read 6969 times)
effe131

Fiat 131 Supermirafiori 1.3 Tc 1983

« on: January 22, 2007, 07:41:38 PM »

hello they are michele of Turin, I have as soon as found this beautiful situated one on Fiat 131... that wonder to know that in the world there are of gets passionate to you of this glorious model of Fiat... in Italy and above all to Turin here, city born them in the historical Fiat plant of mirafiori, this model is literally disappearing from the circulation, a P? for old age and a P? for the campaigns of rottamazione be them for issues acclimatizes them... a salute to all the friends of the 131 from Turin excused if my English is not corrected! Smiley

covjek

FIAT 131 SUPERMIRAFIORI 2.5 D

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 08:19:53 PM »

Ciao Michele,come fate?Your english sure beats my italian Grin.Welcome aboard!

Vedran Svircic
Zapresic,Croatia
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 09:04:26 PM »

Ciao Michele

You are welcome to the forum and it's great to meet another fan of the Fiat 131.

I have had 3 holidays in Italy which always involve looking for old Fiats.? Grin I have not come to Torino yet but I will soon. There are many old Fiats in good condition in Italia - Unfortunately they dont seem to be on the roads very much.? Undecided

Have you a Mirafiori or maybe photos of cars that you had in the past?

Buona sera e gracie

Kev

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
effe131

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 06:29:45 PM »

hello to all, my preferred version of Fiat 131 supermirafiori is the third series of piston displacement 1,600 tc, color equal metalizzato gray to that one possessed from my father in far away 1981, the memory like an elegant and above all sport comfortable motor vehicle with i its 97 cv, the memory much good, also having to the single age 3 years, when we went in the house of campaign of my uncles, when we oed in vacation in Puglia, and was one great beautiful automobile...
the photo represents the same car possessed from my father... of is survival from you? hello to all

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 06:31:22 PM by effe131 » Logged

Kennedy of Sixmilebridge

all-italia.net

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 02:02:24 PM »

Ciao Michelle, Graham Kennedy dall'Irlanda qui. Siamo sempre interessati nell'individuazione di FIAT 131's che non sono nello stato sfavorevole. Sapete se ci ? qualunque FIAT piacevole 131's, in ed intorno alla vostra citt? natale? Se potete aiutarli con la nostra ricerca degli automobili in buone condizioni, saremmo molto felici!

Hello Michelle, Graham Kennedy from the Ireland here. We are always interested in the locating of FIAT 131' s that are not in poor condition. Do you know if there are any nice FIAT 131's, in and around your home town? If you can help us with our search for cars in good condition, we would be very happy!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 02:40:45 PM by Kennedy of Sixmile » Logged

all-italia.net
effe131

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2007, 05:49:40 PM »

hello, to find Fiat 131 in Italy and specially to Turin it has become an arduous enterprise anch? for we here that we are here, thoughts that by now for a long time in city are not looked at here to pass 131, have been under way practically all in demolition... thoughts that in my family, comprised my father and my uncles, we have had nell order: -1 Fiat 131 mirafiori -1 Fiat 131 racing of 1981 -3 Fiat 131 supermirafiori all of 1981 and with similar numbers of plate (one was of my father and the others two of my uncles) well is all ended in demolition... would very appeal to to participate to me to your gathering of May... hello from michele from the city of Fiat 131

Kennedy of Sixmilebridge

all-italia.net

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2007, 04:06:03 PM »

Siamo molto spiacenti sentirsi che non ci ? FIAT 131's nella citt? natale di FIAT. Continui a prego cercarli e se sentite parlare di un automobile da vendere, prego dicaci!
Auguri dall'Irlanda.

all-italia.net
effe131

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2007, 02:24:39 PM »

I will not lack to communicate some good occasion to you salutes from Turin Wink

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.