Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 04:24:11 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  We are booked!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: We are booked!  (Read 6055 times)
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« on: January 26, 2007, 03:40:56 PM »

Simon and I have booked our ferry crossings today so that confirms our attendance to the 3MA.  Cheesy

We are booked for Thursday 17th May on the Stenaline Express from Fishguard to Rosslare  departing 11:30 and arriving 13:30. We then head for Limerick to be there late afternoon (hopefully).

Our return to the UK is on Tuesday 22nd May on the 15:00 Stenaline Express from Rosslare arriving in Fishguard at 17:00.

If anyone else is travelling from or via the South of England you are most welcome to join our convoy.  Cool  But I'd like to remind people that ferry companies will increase their prices as we get closer to the required dates so please book your crossings early if you want to save some money.  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 04:29:15 PM by Thotos » Logged

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Andy c

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 08:52:44 PM »

if all goes well i could be joining your convoy we from east sussex
(is simon the 1 we met at brooklands with the orange 131abarth)
Andy

Andy Cobb
Polegate East Sussex
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 01:18:47 AM »

Simon (Ryle) is the Simon with the Abarth and he was at Brooklands. But he gets very upset when people say his Abarth is Orange! It is RED according to Simon.  Undecided

Here he is in his RED Abarth as seen through the rear window of my Sport trying to keep up at the Castle Combe  Action day  Grin

And before you ask, NO! I am not the one that took the photo (although I am known for taking photos while driving!)

Here's a nicer photo of Simon's Abarth

And here's one I took while driving when I was trying to keep up  Cheesy

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Andy c

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 10:36:09 AM »

nice pics of a nice RED abarth
hope to see you both soon
Andy

Andy Cobb
Polegate East Sussex
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2007, 08:01:16 AM »

The Sport/Racing is orange. The Abarth is RED!

Hi Andy - yep, it's me alright! How are you and Anita?

Check out the gallery to see the car as it looks now, registered with UK plates. The pics that Theo has posted were taken at (and on the journey from) Castle Combe back in the late summer of 2004, soon after I brought the car home (hence the Italian plates).

So, you got the car from Guy Moerenhout in Belgium in the end. How is it running? I saw from the gmr website that he fitted a BMW independent rear diff/axle before he delivered it to you. Was it a good conversion and does it work well?

Hope to see you in Ireland in May. Stay in touch and we can all travel up part of the way together, I'm sure! Grin Grin

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Andy c

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 06:52:11 PM »

hi simon we both very well apart getting stressed over moving guy still got the car
until feb wanted some struts fitted plus with moving it was handy it being out the way
even though im itching to get it,its been almost a year but it needed to be right
Andy

Andy Cobb
Polegate East Sussex
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.