Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 06:37:21 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  We seek them here, we seek them there, we seek them everywhere (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  NAR 458V - Where is it now...?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NAR 458V - Where is it now...?  (Read 3879 times)
kev131
Founding Member

« on: February 10, 2008, 06:37:03 PM »

This car was advertised in Loot and was located in South London inside the M25 (Banstead maybe).

The car had a full MOT and was well on its' way to a fairly extensive restoration - Not sure if the doors were skins or the whole deal) - The owner's father took me out for a spin and it drove fine - I passed on the opoortunity because it orange, had a sun roof, a spolier, naff bumpers and needed painting.

It would surely fetch ?2500 now in this condition..?

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
mclements131

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 05:03:26 PM »

could be pinos old car will have to check, have his number somewhere he was in south london norbury i think and his friend also had a orange sport with a fiat 130 v6 engine that car may still be around as it was garaged 9 years ago and the owner whose name i forget said he will never sell.so back to NAR im pretty sure pino owned it, and his brothers friend (also 131 mad) ran the car spares shop on brigstock road they did mechanics too and was usually a 131 sport or 130tc around the premises and various posters od rally deltas and s4s on the walls Grin pinos wife hated the car and refused to drive it Shocked but at that time (mid to late 80s there were at least 10 131 sports in the norwood, thornton heath, crystal palace and croydon, actually there is one on Anerley near crystal palace, black x reg but the owner wont sell Sad its garaged so safe from the rain! will find more info on NAR in a few weeks
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.