Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:54:55 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Mirafiori or Top Manager??
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mirafiori or Top Manager??  (Read 3572 times)
greek mirafiori

« on: June 20, 2007, 06:02:30 PM »

I met a friend a few weeks ago who owns a Fiat 132 Top Manager 2000 cc. The car is not in really good condition but it is not too bad...
During our discussion he said me that 132 is much better than 131!!!!!!!!!
I don't believe this!!! First of all 131 is more beautiful and we can't forget the three world race championships!!!!
131 friends and 131 lovers what do you think?Huh I don't  know all characteristics about 132...

P. Katsivas-Fiat 131 Mirafiori CL, 1.6 ,Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 95 hp 'Racing' owner
Kalamata, Hellas.
Kennedy of Sixmilebridge

all-italia.net

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 11:28:20 AM »

I met a friend a few weeks ago who owns a Fiat 132 Top Manager 2000 cc. The car is not in really good condition but it is not too bad...
During our discussion he said me that 132 is much better than 131!!!!!!!!!
I don't believe this!!! First of all 131 is more beautiful and we can't forget the three world race championships!!!!
131 friends and 131 lovers what do you think?Huh I don't  know all characteristics about 132...

The 132 is a fat and obese 131.

The 132 suspension is not as simple, or as effective as a 131's...

I hope I have not started world war III, with my comments...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 11:42:26 AM by Kennedy of Sixmile » Logged

all-italia.net
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 11:48:27 AM »

It's apples and pears really; both lovely fruits but so different. The 132, even with the twin cam engine, is simply a comfortable cruiser and has very limited sporting abilities. If you like luxury and comfort with speed then you might prefer the 132 over the 131. But most 132s would have fallen off the cliff at the Healy Pass in May during the 3MA! So if you like to drive the Healy Pass like a hooligan and live to tell the tale, then you are likely to prefer the 131.  Cheesy

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
krishtiano

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 01:55:39 PM »

But most 132s would have fallen off the cliff at the Healy Pass in May during the 3MA! So if you like to drive the Healy Pass like a hooligan and live to tell the tale, then you are likely to prefer the 131.  Cheesy

Grin Grin now thats what im talking about

Hunting my country for a sport!
Malaysia
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.