Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 10:51:01 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Coilover setup for Fiat 131 2.0 Racing
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Coilover setup for Fiat 131 2.0 Racing  (Read 2145 times)
demiru

« on: July 05, 2014, 08:26:29 PM »

Dear forum members,

I'm planning to install some coilover kit for my 131Racing. I have searched nearly everywhere but couldn't find a solution.

While searching trough the net I thought that e30 M3 coilovers would be the perfect match for the car hence similar weight distributon and weight and allowing me to have good spring rates out of the box! But I'm not sure if I can make them custom fit for the car. Would be the length enough? Some said to go with a longer strut Better to go with e36 type longer coilovers?

Any other advice would be high appreciated!
Ps: I will be keeping the solid axle in the back

« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 10:12:22 PM by demiru » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.