Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:28:07 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Beware of this seller
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beware of this seller  (Read 3634 times)
131DHOC

« on: July 03, 2015, 10:45:36 PM »

Hello, just let you know that 45 days ago I purchased parts from this seller:

http://stores.ebay.it/Riggio-Giuseppe-e-C-snc

They pretended me to pay the cost (300 euro) putting my money in a debit card, and when I decided to quit this purchase because the part resulted not useful to me, they insisted saying that they could not give me back the money and suggested purchasing other parts. I'm still waiting to get back my money. They are ABSOLUTELY not accountable, nor serious. Beware of this people...
jasonh131

BILLERICAY ESSEX UK

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 06:51:20 PM »

On eBay you enter a legally binding contract as a buyer
and seller..
 unless faulty you're not entitled to your money back..
 That they have offered you a credit note by the looks of it.

On my 6 th 131 now Goldy
131DHOC

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 12:42:21 PM »

On eBay you enter a legally binding contract as a buyer
and seller..
 unless faulty you're not entitled to your money back..
 That they have offered you a credit note by the looks of it.

I purchased off ebay directly on their physical shop, in Italy when you receed from a purchase you have right to have your money back. I denounced this to police and I hope they will ask to explain. I only open this thread to inform you that Riggio Giuseppe is NOT an accountable shop. They also told me that they couldn't give my money back because of marriages and family celebrations. I think this attitude is inacceptable. Still today they keep my money and I have had no fiat parts from this people....
simon abarth

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 04:53:19 PM »

hi,
we must find an Italian guy on the forums here, and he has to ask for you to talk with these dishonest people, this attitude is unacceptable!

I also had a problem with someone you all know, he did not tell me the price I would have the final customs plus shipping expenses
with customs tax plus shipping I paid double the price of the parts  Undecided
he said this before and for me it is the same price to order in Italy
ultimately, in their opinion it is us guessing!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.