Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 12:23:38 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  3MA News and other events (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  All Ireland Classic Fiat event - Sept 2012
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: All Ireland Classic Fiat event - Sept 2012  (Read 26819 times)
124 man

« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2012, 11:11:24 AM »

Another great weekend well organised as usual great people cars and of course weather Will we go for 30 next year ?

Keeper of 124s 125 &  132
farranwilliam

I am retired, enoying the classic car Fraternity

« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2012, 08:14:08 PM »

The event was a really brilliant enjoyable success thanks to kevin's  well proven organising ability  and of course the weather couldnot have been better. I feel that I was privaliged to be part of the
group and I hope we will have a similar opportunity again soon in this country, thank you Kevin

At present I have Mirafiori Mk2 Automatic, Ritmo S85 Cabrio, Ritmo 105 TC, Fiat X1/9 1.5,  Kadett D 1.2,
sport fan

« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2012, 08:51:42 AM »

thank you to every one for making it a great weekend , weather , cars ,crack first
class . Cheers to Kevin well done again  Grin

Sean ...... 1980 Fiat 127 Sport.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.