Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 05:27:42 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  For Sale and Wanted (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  131 Mirafiori Sport For Sale
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 131 Mirafiori Sport For Sale  (Read 15679 times)
eugene

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2008, 10:58:32 AM »

Got an e-mail to say that this car is still for sale.It has been taken off car&classic for a while.I don't know why it hasen't sold.Eugene

owner of 5 LADA NIVAS 4X4 a 1979 Opel Kadett Coupe and a 1975 FIAT 131 Mirafiori 1585cc
jim131

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2008, 07:48:08 PM »

Hey guys,
thanks for the interest in my 131.

While it was advertised, I had a lot of timewasters but also some genuine interest from enthusiasts.

I thought I had sold it to a guy in Ireland who was coming to purchase it, unfortunately he must have changed his mind and I heard know more.
I have had a number of enquires of a similar nature but most would not come to Dorset to view it.

So I've decided to drive it to London (where I live now) and will readvertise it with more information and photos.

I have just had it MOT'd and have taxed it, so it's now fully roadworthy again. It will be readvertised in the next couple of weeks.

ps- I do have internet, I didn't have it for a couple of months while I was moving.
So please contact me via e-mail or phone if you have any questions....

pps- Also if it doesn't sell for the price I think it's worth, I will be keeping it and may join your pilgrimage to Turin next year! Smiley

Gremlino

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2008, 08:15:18 PM »

Better luck this time Jim  Wink.

Signature has gone Kaput!
eugene

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2008, 09:38:58 PM »

Jim,if i was in your shoes i would keep it.Should you sell it this is what will happen to you Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry.
Now you don't want that to happen do you Wink Roll Eyes.
Hopefully you will go to Turin Wink.Eugene

owner of 5 LADA NIVAS 4X4 a 1979 Opel Kadett Coupe and a 1975 FIAT 131 Mirafiori 1585cc
eugene

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2009, 09:27:18 PM »

This is the car that was for sale before.It's Jim's 131.Price before was 3250sterling.Why didn't it sell before Huh Huh Roll Eyes at the cheaper price Huh Roll Eyes.The sunroof detail is strange and the colour is not what the  sport ever came in.If it was gunmetal grey as before,the asking price could be 8000euro or more. ::)Eugene

sid131

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2009, 09:50:03 PM »

Eugene i will put money thats its stone rotten like all the rest of them, so buyer beware, where are you now Jim 131??
theredx19
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2009, 07:44:10 PM »

Eugene would you be interested in a grey sport as I might know a lad who might part with it but he wont openly sell the car due to a high volume of tyre kickers and he dosnt like his tyres dirtied....
gay131lover
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2009, 09:54:09 PM »

if eugene is not intrested pm me with details of  car i dont want to conceive one just want to drive one
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.