Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 04:32:42 AM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Merry Christmas
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Merry Christmas  (Read 2702 times)
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« on: December 25, 2007, 09:29:13 PM »

Just a short note to wish all contributors and readers of this great forum a very Merry Christmas. Cool

Those of you who regularly visit us here may have noticed that I have been very quiet on the forum for the last few weeks. Unfortunately I have been rather ill since the begining of December (on the mend now though Grin) and I have been laid up, so not much in the way of things to say.

Also, my accountant has made a mess of my company accounts (due in on the 1st January) which has meant that work I had assumed was already done has not been, so I am left with a fair amount to prove to the Inland Revenue and HMRC Angry Happy Days - not!

Still, my love of the 131 has not been affected by my recent experiences, far from it, (I'm still obsessed Grin) - and the usual banter should resume from this small corner of England in the very near future.

All the Best for the New Year and here's to a successful 3MA08 too Grin Grin

Simon

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 09:32:50 PM »

Your absence (but not the reasons) had been noted Si.

Good to see you've had time to log in over the Xmas break.

Hope everything settles down early in the new year and your rapier wit and unbridled enthusiam can be brought to bear on all things Mirafiori!!  Wink

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall when you told your accnt what you thought of him!  Cheesy

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
eugene

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 10:38:22 PM »

It is always people in suits that f*** up jobs(biro and pencil pushers Accountants).Sorry about what has happened to you Simon.Same thing happened to me a few years ago.The shinier the suit,the more the f*** up will be.(thats from my experience).Regards Eugene

owner of 5 LADA NIVAS 4X4 a 1979 Opel Kadett Coupe and a 1975 FIAT 131 Mirafiori 1585cc
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.