Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 07:26:23 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Group 4 Lights
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Group 4 Lights  (Read 15702 times)
miro-1980

Abarth leads the way !

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2010, 11:37:08 PM »

Hammerbeirne.

Oh no !

I know there was no offense intended and I assure you non was taken.

Sorry for a bit of overreaction on my part , but as I have said somewhere on this forum we communicate only in writing and thus , some of the intended humor (which may be obvious when spoken face to face) does not get through that easily, especially as we come from all kinds of different backgrounds, cultures and speak many native languages.

I keep catching myself in having to re-phrase my posts several times to make sure readers have a reasonable chance of understanding what I am really saying. I have found that using emoticons is really helpful. I know this is like commenting one's own statements with comment like   Grin: (meaning "read this as a joke").     

For this reason I stricttly stay off politics, ethnics or racial issues and religious matters.
Believe this is a good rule for a successful forum which it is.

If we keep this friendly, respectful and keep away from those subjects it is smooth sailing for the future. After all there is enough of this crap in all other media  surrounding us. Without playing the political correctness" game we can all enjoy taking of our fiats , argue about them, agree and disagree and have great friends around the world and lots of fun visiting the forum and actively supporting it.

Thank you for your reply

Miro     

Fiat Abarth 131 Rally Gr4 1976 (replica)
Fiat 124 Abarth Rally Gr4 1973 (replica)
miro-1980

Abarth leads the way !

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2010, 11:39:34 PM »

Hello Miro,

yes that's the right,  i see it comes the day your Abarth Replica is better than ORIGINAL!

i am    jealously  Cheesy

Enzo Wink

Well wait till you see my latest goodies ....  Grin Grin Grin

Miro

PS Nor a replica but a Genuine Replica - remember Huh  Grin Grin Grin  
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 11:41:17 PM by miro-1980 » Logged

mirafiori76

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2012, 07:18:10 PM »

Every now and then i come by a very old topic like this one is.  Shocked

I am surprised nobody found out what car the side indicators are from. They are from the Lancia Aurelia GT. A model that's very rare and so are the indicator lights. They're fitted with both indicator lights as small front lights. The glass is real glass and no plastic.

I do have a pair for my car. They are new and were very expensive. At the moment i can't reach them, otherwise i would have posted a picture here.

You all have to do with this one. :
 Wink

* VS oliofiat (44) (640x475).jpg (227.16 KB, 640x475 - viewed 503 times.)

Mike.131 Abarth group 4, 131 Racing Walter Rohrl, 131 1600 CL
miro-1980

Abarth leads the way !

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2012, 11:32:40 PM »

These are really nice lights ( I have a pair still to be installed ).

Talking about light I noticed my front indicator lights look very wrong.

Does anybody have a spare set of proper ones ?

Miro

* my indicators 1 .jpg (62.8 KB, 800x668 - viewed 445 times.)

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.