Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 03:31:19 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  Why FIAT doesn't create a new 131???
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why FIAT doesn't create a new 131???  (Read 3038 times)
greek mirafiori

« on: March 14, 2007, 06:38:54 PM »

Last week I was reading a car magazine and I observed that FIAT creates many new cars too impressive. Among them I saw one of th legends of FIAT the little FIAT 500 which is created again and I think that is perfect.  Cheesy
As I was reading I thought that many cars-legends are produced from many car industries as Fiat 500 from FIAT. Now I wonder why a Fiat 131 is not created again?Huh? Everybody knows that 131 was, is and will be a perfect car, a fantastic model made by FIAT Auto SPA. I think there are a lot of 131 fans who agree with me and waiting for a new 131 mirafiori. Grin

P. Katsivas-Fiat 131 Mirafiori CL, 1.6 ,Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 95 hp 'Racing' owner
Kalamata, Hellas.
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 10:15:08 PM »

I must admit that until recently I hadn't realised how many people all over the world really like the 131 in one form or another. One of the great things about the 131 is how varied the range was from mundane 1300 saloons to extremely practical Panoramas to superb racers in the Abarth that won 3 World Rally championships. And as we recently found out the 131 in its latest Turkish Tofas version still lives on and manufactured in Ethiopia. So while I love every version of 131 ever made (although in the case of the Panorama not quite as much as Simon does  Grin) unfortunately I don't think Fiat will be making a new version of it.  Cry It would be nice if they did though... Cheesy  I'd love a nice new 1300L two door in lime green... Grin

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.