Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 02:24:56 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  How to buy a Fiat 131 Sport
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How to buy a Fiat 131 Sport  (Read 15568 times)
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2008, 09:22:00 AM »

I'm told the orange one next to mine in this photo has found a new owner in Europe

And who's is the white series one undergoing restoration in the garage?

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
nigel131sport

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 07:42:04 PM »

i do like the orange ( of course) car and wonder if anyone knows what wheels it has on, would nt mind some of them! to add to the topic i found the best ( and only) sport i could find at the time (2 miles away!) and had it made fit for mot then had 12 months out of it before deciding that with the amount of welding it needed it was sell cheap or resto, which believe me is not for the faint hearted. lots (+lots) of money later its taking shape and now that i can see where the moneys gone it feels great going to see it. i know i will never get my money back,that was not the idea,and people have said for another few thousand i could have an abarth but i havent got that kind of money in one go, it has been spread over 2 years,so there is room out there for a resto car as well as original ones, and it keeps another 131 running Smiley
131v6

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2008, 08:26:46 PM »

And who's is the white series one undergoing restoration in the garage?

Good spotting! That is a sport being made into an abarth replica by the (previous) owner of the orange car.

Nigel: the wheels on the orange car and on mine are made by a company in Australia called Performance Wheels.

http://www.performancewheels.com.au/alloywheels_classic.asp

They do look good. I think i would of bought those instead of mine if i had seen the catalogue first  Roll Eyes

2 Dr 131 3.2, 124 Special 2.0 turbo, 850 Coupe 1.4, 850 Sport Coupe, Coupe 20VT Plus, Grande Punto Sport....and a couple of projects Smiley
Christchurch, New Zealand
gerafiori
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2008, 09:10:45 PM »

hi 131v6, you got good choice of cars there
lancia fiat and alfa, i like the wheels on the black car.
and you got the good weather.
cheers gerry............................
gerafiori
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2008, 09:24:55 PM »

hi simon, dont be bothered by these lot, makes me laugh
its like the football supporters over here, sing rebel songs in the local
shout up the ira,   then they would cut your head off over man u or liverpool
its a load of b...ox
cheers 131 friend 
bolger

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2008, 11:08:57 PM »

Otherwise you all just belong to Poland!!
Let's talk about cars!!!
To Poland ? Nooooo, too much mess. That reminds me that Madagascar used to be a sort of Polish colony, at least the Pole has been elected a king there. Grin Grin Grin
kev131
Founding Member

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2008, 11:44:31 AM »

hi simon, dont be bothered by these lot, makes me laugh
its like the football supporters over here, sing rebel songs in the local
shout up the ira,? ?then they would cut your head off over man u or liverpool
its a load of b...ox
cheers 131 friend?

Thanks gerafiori - Brings a bit of balance to some of the other comments.

Kevin Doyle
Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport 2000TC
Fiat 131 Supermirafiori S3 2000TC
Limerick, Ireland
gay131lover
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2008, 11:21:58 PM »

if you think that his comment was balance i am afraid i  dont see it who gives a f..k about football thats why this country is the way it is shake hands from the front and shaft you from behind
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.