Click to go to back to www.131mirafiori.com Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:08:53 PM
Home Help Login Register

+  131mirafiori forum
|-+  131mirafiori home
| |-+  General discussion (Moderator: Admin)
| | |-+  131s in Auto Italia magazine
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 131s in Auto Italia magazine  (Read 3225 times)
Thotos
Founding Member

Theo Kyriacou

« on: March 22, 2008, 02:57:38 PM »

I just received issue 143 of Auto Italia magazine and there is a photo of last year's Brooklands day with Simon's 131 Abarth and a photo of the Autumn Italian Car day in Gaydon with Simon's Abarth again and the Silver 4 door Volumetrico (sorry I forgot the owner's name).

In the Brooklands photo Simon and I are also featuring our bald patches and I am sorry to say mine is bigger than Simon's  Embarrassed Undecided Grin but then again I have quite a few years head start...

Theo Kyriacou
Enfield, UK
Andy c

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 08:44:57 PM »

was thinking the same thing not abt the bald patches  ;Dbut simons car always seems to be in auto-italia pictures

Andy Cobb
Polegate East Sussex
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 06:22:17 PM »

I was going to rush out and buy a copy until you all mentioned bald patches Undecided

Theo, as we both know, grass doesn't grow on a busy street does it mate Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Andy, I'm not sure that my Abarth is always in Auto-Italia's pictures, I usually have to play second fiddle to Theo's Sport (and I bet mine's in the back ground in these latest pics!). Besides, your car will be alongside ours this year so we'll all have to wear hats! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 02:23:16 PM by simon131 » Logged

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
simon131
Founding Member

Simon Ryle

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 02:28:13 PM »

Andy, check out www.auto-italia.co.uk and go to the Events Gallery section. Click on the section that covers last year's Gaydon event. Find the pic of the yukkie blue 500 with all of the wing extensions and fins and parked next to it is Theo's Sport......and next to that is your car!! The pic even features you and your lovely wife, Anita! Wink My Abarth is nowhere to be seen!! Undecided

Fame at last Mr and Mrs Cobb! Grin Grin Grin

Simon Ryle
Hampshire, UK

'76 FIAT Abarth 131 Rally Stradale; 4 x '76-'78 FIAT 131 Special 4-dr; '79 FIAT 131 Sport; '16 BMW 520d M Sport 4-dr;
Andy c

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 07:54:10 PM »

ah yes there they are sitting proud i think its the begining of the rise of the131 world takeover Grin

Andy Cobb
Polegate East Sussex
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Disclaimer: This forum is available free and is part of a non-profit website run by volunteers for the benefit of owners and enthusiasts of the various models of the Fiat 131 and derivatives. Information is provided in good faith and no liability can be accepted by any individual for any situation arising from the use of this information.

Opinions expressed in this forum are those of the contributors and not of the website's owners, administrators or moderators who cannot accept any responsibility for the results of following any advice given by contributors.

The administrators and moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or delete anything they consider to be of a defamatory, discriminatory, derogatory, abusive or otherwise unacceptable nature.